Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

Leroy's big announcement
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zypher

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't properly welcome you, Kaiya. Welcome to CP! Raspberry!
LeRoy_Leo
Project manager
Class S Minstrel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a little scared to make a user name... I don't want people to think I'm stupid or something...it seems some don't like me because of Leroy...I could be assuming this though...it just seems like it...

---msw188 ---
"Seriously James, you keep rolling out the awesome like gingerbread men on a horror-movie assembly line. "
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
The Wobbler

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note from Castle Paradox Administration:
This content has been removed by the user. Contact the original author and link them to this post if you wish to view the original content. Only the author can remove the tags hiding this content.
LeRoy_Leo
Project manager
Class S Minstrel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's what he just said, I'm going to...eventually make my own name, and I can do things without Leroy, right now I don't post often enough to make my own name, and yea, I welcome critisism...I just didn't like how you seemed to be already bashing me because of leroy or something, anyway, my RPG is a little cliche, but it's also my first ever, have you ever played Legend of Dragoon?

---msw188 ---
"Seriously James, you keep rolling out the awesome like gingerbread men on a horror-movie assembly line. "
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Jack
the fool

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I have a feeling this will probably even go on that site of yours

Okay, no one's so much of an ass to post something on there just because they can. It was a matter of you being Redmage's friend that got you there, and with his past, who knows what to expect?

Quote:
anything other than just posting "I'm a girl!" and anime smilies.

Bahaha!
Scourge of the Seas
Halloween 2006 Creativity Winner
Halloween 2006 Creativity Winner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeRoy_Leo wrote:
I know this sounds wussy, but i'm a girl

Wait what?
    A) Duh
    B) What's that got to do with anything? Should we be allowed to discriminate against guys?

Furthermore, when has anyone attacked you personally? Let me say this in bold so you can read it better: No one has said anything about you. I just reread the thread on the Surlaw Forum and no one ever so much as referred to you.

People have said things about LeRoy, but I don't see how you can construe them as personal attacks. If anyone's getting upset about that, it should be him -- but I hardly see how they'd be offensive to him; he's not easily offended and the worst thing anyone said was in reference to his age.

Really, calm down. This is the Internet, where most people are morons. If you take everything personally, you'll wind up a bitter, apologetic stalker... apparently.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I'm friends with weird people...but just cause I'm friends with Red Mage means nothing really...I don't tend to let that affect me too badly, but here's my name, as you can tell.
Zypher

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kaiya Mitsu wrote:
Okay, I'm friends with weird people...but just cause I'm friends with Red Mage means nothing really...I don't tend to let that affect me too badly, but here's my name, as you can tell.

Thats good, so when do you plan to start progress on this game? I would love to help.
Kaiya Mitsu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I get more stuff done for it, leroy is helping me with using OHR at the moment, and he's teaching me everything about the site, another reason I was kind of waiting to make my own account, but once we get music, concepts, story, and he teaches me OHR, I expect to start sometime within the next month, but OHR is difficult seeing as I'm not really used to computer's all that much, I can draw on them, but I've never used programs such as OHR for anything.
The Wobbler

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This content has been removed by the user. Contact the original author and link them to this post if you wish to view the original content. Only the author can remove the tags hiding this content.
Kaiya Mitsu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, well it's pretty similar to it, I'm not that great at describing things, I'm still kind of working on the story a bit as previously mentioned, but I'll make sure to get it pretty good, I'm a perfectionist and I'm trying to make it as good as I can, doing the best I can. and it's pretty difficult for games to NOT be cliche, because many good ideas have been used already.
Zypher

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kaiya Mitsu wrote:
Ah, well it's pretty similar to it, I'm not that great at describing things, I'm still kind of working on the story a bit as previously mentioned, but I'll make sure to get it pretty good, I'm a perfectionist and I'm trying to make it as good as I can, doing the best I can. and it's pretty difficult for games to NOT be cliche, because many good ideas have been used already.

True. I know that Rogue Knights story is clichè but I'm also tryin' to revamp it to make it more complex.
The Wobbler

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kaiya Mitsu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

True, I still have to learn how to use OHR though, which is what I'm doing with LEROY right now.
Uncommon
His legend will never die

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PHC wrote:
Zypher wrote:
Also, you say you don't ssociate with anyone that stlks, but I can name some people that you do. *Cough* Uncommon stalkin' Max's game for bein' sucky for example *cough*

I have no idea what you're talking about regarding Uncommon...

I don't wanna beat a dead horse with the stick, but seriously, I don't know either. Someone please tell me what he's talking about.
Also, hi Leroy's finaceé! Best wishes!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> The Soapbox All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: