Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

Inferior Minion's joke.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> The Soapbox
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Wobbler

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note from Castle Paradox Administration:
This content has been removed by the user. Contact the original author and link them to this post if you wish to view the original content. Only the author can remove the tags hiding this content.
Flamer
The last guy on earth...

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the most sick joke I've ever seen.. just cruel and uncalled for.
Let it be something between CN and IM in real life or not, between the community and IM, even. This "joke" was lower than the bottom hell's deepest of bottom-less holes.

You don't play with people's emotion, money and dreams like this... especially all at once. And for some reason, I can only see two main people laughing about this "joke", if they're not then I'd be more surprised than imagination can comprehend.

This isn't "black humour", black humour doesn't drag on like this.
If anything, I'm going with Giz's statements... they seem to be the most logical posts in here.

and this just proves I left for a good reason. it's sick.. last post here, if not one of my last.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Mike Caron
Technomancer

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, but think about it this way:

CN spends a month saving up money to buy the server, when suddenly "OOPS LOL SUKR!"

Now what happens? CN has a pile of money and suddenly nothing to do with it. Wink

Edit: Oh, and someone should probably get rid of the timer.

Final Fantasy Q
OHR Developer BLOG
Official OHRRPGCE Wiki and FAQ
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Heat
lover

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Septimus wrote:
Whats funny about it is the black comedy. CN genuinely thought he was incharge, aw man it's kinda sad for CN, but IM, what a joker!
If you can't see the humour here then your being blinded by the cruelness of it all.

First person to actually get it right. Good jorb!

[img]http://heat.castleparadox.com/mslvl/sigmaker.php?name=Azeo&Class=Cleric&level=82&exp=0&monster=Coolie%20Zombie&world=scania[/img]
Moogle1
Scourge of the Seas
Halloween 2006 Creativity Winner
Halloween 2006 Creativity Winner

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When someone slugs another guy in the face, you don't say, "Too bad for that one guy, but the other one, what a joker!"

Quote:
I see the joke was on april fools day! Hoorah.
Whats all this about about a public apology to everyone, pah, red tape.

If you can't see the humour here then your being blinded by the cruelness of it all.

Cruelty is not humor. The joke was not on April Fool's Day. There is nothing hoorah about this. You are a shallow individual.

Giz, please ignore Fyre. You know he'd be having seven kinds of fits if he were in CN's place and, say, I was in IM's place. He'd be threatening to sue my pants off and we all know it.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This content has been removed by the user. Contact the original author and link them to this post if you wish to view the original content. Only the author can remove the tags hiding this content.
LeRoy_Leo
Project manager
Class S Minstrel

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeRoy_Leo wrote:
Or like he's pushing the envelope, seeing how it takes for it to tear... Neutral

And now he is about to find out. By bickering, we are only giving IM what he wants, and I assume that isn't what y'all want.

Is it at all possible that he is too busy laughing his ass off to respond here?

---msw188 ---
"Seriously James, you keep rolling out the awesome like gingerbread men on a horror-movie assembly line. "
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
The Wobbler

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fenrir-Lunaris
WUT

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PHC wrote:
Why would he want a community where everyone is either pissed off or gloating?

He doesn't. You people actually think he'd do something for you out of gratitude for being constantly harrassed and insulted?
Zombie Hunter Green
Keeps on picking the Rayon Launcher

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no_shot wrote:
Zombie Hunter Green wrote:
So wait, when did no_shot go from psycho christian to troll queen?

I feel like I missed something important.

It was a gradual process, much like what happens to a frog when you place it in cold water and slowly heat it up. As for the whole joke thing, I agree that it was cruel and pushing April Fools' Day a little too far, but that's what happens when people leave themselves vulnerable and get their hopes up.

What, did some girl dump you or something? Your attempts to sound negative and disillusioned reek of bitter crybaby.
Shadowiii
It's been real.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With regards to the discourse between Giz and Fyre, Fyre is right on this. My father a few years back tried to sell his business to a person, i ncluding putting his name on the sign instead of his own, and setting up offices, hours, and new assistants.

He backed out the last minute (literally) and left my dad footing the bill, and there was nothing we could do about it. Granted, we enjoyed taking his name in vain for the next few years (good thing we didn't buy the house in Utah before he bought it, eh?).
Septimus
Warrior wizard garuda dwarf-chopping ocelot

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PHC wrote:

You play the "dumbest member of the community" role well.

Well thats your opinion, this community isn't very interested in RPG gaming is it. From what I've seen anyway, it looks like a "lets get some status contest". Choas Nyte dude, I feel for you, what with all the money saved, but the fact that it is blatently cruel and wrong, doesn't take away the fact that is hilarious. As bender said "Life is hilariously cruel", like the time i was spun upside down infront of an entire drama class, hell I see the funny side. Theres a fine line between comedy and tragedy. Come on PHC, I daresay your just grabbling for status by pretending to be offended, it's FUNNY FFS!

P.s. Inferior minion, again I take my at off to you man, you put it all on the line for april fools day, impressive. And CN will bounce back, Im sure.
Machu
Righter, a person who rights wrongs

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lots of people argue that April Fool's day is still a bad excuse to play pranks.
[*]Starting now, there's going to be a lot less conversation and a lot more killing
Septimus
Warrior wizard garuda dwarf-chopping ocelot

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moogle1 wrote:

Cruelty is not humor. The joke was not on April Fool's Day. There is nothing hoorah about this. You are a shallow individual.

Yes I am a shallow individual because Moogle said so. Because Moogle is an "admin" or whatever. See my bones shake, see my hands tremble. Remember what Moogle says is 100% right because he is an important member of this site. This forum isn't real life my old son, and even though I enjoy your games Moogle (especially the sheep one) dont try and tell a person what he/she is based on one Thread on a forum. Man this is one hell of a hostile community isn't it!!! So much tension, Im suprised japes like IM's don't brighten up the mood, or am I being ignorant, ah who gives a s**t. End rant.
Shadowiii
It's been real.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you tried for half a second to see it from someone else's point of view, maybe you wouldn't be shallow, Septimus. As for now, your responces only reinforce your immaturity.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> The Soapbox All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: