Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

What this forum is supposed to be about

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Creative Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cube
Dimensional Traveller

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 1:38 am    Post subject: What this forum is supposed to be about Reply with quote

I assume that CN and/or Inferior Minion got tired of waiting for me to make this post due to the fact that this forum is now open. Anyhow, I was supposed to explain what this place is for. I suppose I'll do that now.

Stories are one of the most undeveloped things in OHR games. We don't really know why. But they are. People don't seem to think out all scenarios, or have trouble expressing their ideas, or are just copying some major RPG and completely being unoriginal. So we decided to make this forum for those who have trouble...

This place is for people to come up and share stories. Give us links to stories YOU'VE written (Since super long posts don't work very well it seems). Everyone else will comment on your stories and writing skills and try to help you improve on them.

Now, we don't want any fanfics. Please. You can improve on your writing skills by writing fanfics, but not your creativity and originality. If you haven't noticed, this is a OHR game development site and we want to help others be more creative and original. Fanfics don't help.

Also, try to avoid multiple posts. If you can't fit your story in a single post, then find a hosting service to host it for you. It makes it harder to read and personally, it makes me not want to even bother reading whatever you typed up.

Also, it doesn't have to be a complete story. Post plans for your stories as well. Sometimes people have trouble planning the entire story before hand, so feel free to just give us your ideas. We'll try to give you some suggestions (I'm not exactly the best person to talk to, although I can tell if you I like what I read or not and explain why Wink ).

That's all I have to say for now. I'll add more to it if I think it's nessisary so be sure to check every now and then.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Creative Corner All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: