Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

Caterpillar heroes

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xDeyLx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:56 am    Post subject: Caterpillar heroes Reply with quote

Hi guys. I am new here and just started doing my own game but I have one
question (so far). How do I remove the caterpillar effect where all heroes follow the leader. Is there a way to disable it (I didnt see any bitset that does it). Thanks in advance.
TMC
On the Verge of Insanity

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!
Yes, you can prevent the other heroes from appearing by turning off the "Enable Caterpillar Party" bitset, in General Game Settings->Preference Bitsets.

Also, if you want them to appear but not follow after the leader (for cutscenes), there's the 'suspendcaterpillar' script command.

BTW, www.slimesalad.com is a more active forum for OHRRPGCE users, if you're wondering why this place is so quiet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> HELP! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum