Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

Waking up sleepers only

View previous topic :: View next topic  
msw188

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:52 am    Post subject: Waking up sleepers only Reply with quote

I am using the stun register to mean 'asleep', and I would like certain attacks to have a chance to wake up the sleeper. I want to show a graphic and caption for this, but the problem is that I don't want this graphic/caption to show up if the target was NOT asleep. Right now we have chaining options based on the attacker, but not on the target. Furthermore, we have an option to have an attack fail if the target is stunned, but we don't have the option to fail if the target is NOT stunned.

Any ideas on how to accomplish something like this? Right now all I can think of is to make a long chain that absorbs some of the target's stun register, and then chains to the wakeup graphic/caption only if the attacker's stun register>0, which then chains to an attack to take away the attacker's stun register. But this seems like an awfully round-about way of accomplishing this. Does anyone have any other ideas by chance?

This website link is for my funk/rock band, Euphonic Brew:
www.euphonicbrew.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> HELP! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum