Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

Query About W:P1 25%

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Komera

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 4:05 am    Post subject: Query About W:P1 25% Reply with quote

To help facilitate the production of the 50% version, it is important that a sizeable number of anyone who's played completely through the 25% version answer these questions.

1. Which version do you have? The 25% version (available at Operation: OHR and Castle Paradox) or the 25.5% version (available at my GeoCities site)?

2. Where was your last save? Before fighting ERTHE? After fighting ERTHE? After Rell rejoins (dispite warnings I put on Zant that saving here will cause you to miss out on a very important stat adjustment which hadn't yet been implemented)?

3. Even though the game can continue to be played from current saved games, would you mind/not mind starting a new game to get the full effects of new plotscripts?

SD - Ten creatures remaining.
Aethereal
SHUT UP.
Elite Designer
Elite Designer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. I have both versions (having very recently discovered the 25.5% you have up there...), and in fact I also have somewhat of a 24.8% version (don't ask...somehow it was on your site (a version where ERTHE had one hit point and there were still a few bugs...^_^))

2. Last save...I think I saved in another slot after ERTHE, but I have a save prior to him (I like the music in that fight). I stopped because I got an "END DEMO" message (thank you for putting one in...I mean that. Really. You have no idea how many games I've played/reviewed that have no "end demo" message).

3. I would, but I'd probably wait until the 100% version because then I can go through the entire complete game in one go and also because the game at 25% takes a loooong time to beat.

[Edit] Addendum: I was just playing, and I equipped Mene with the Great Axe without realizing how low it makes his speed...in fact, it makes it so low that his speed goes NEGATIVE, meaning his wait meter *empties* in battle (I find this hilarious)...you may want to, um, either adjust the weight or adjust character speed (I'd imagine the former), or let it be like that, or wait until James fixes the negative stats thing...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
and in fact I also have somewhat of a 24.8% version (don't ask...somehow it was on your site (a version where ERTHE had one hit point and there were still a few bugs...^_^))

the version on my site is quite frequently in between versions. this is mostly for rinku and i to pass it back and forth between each other when the other of us is not online.

Quote:
2. Last save...I think I saved in another slot after ERTHE, but I have a save prior to him (I like the music in that fight). I stopped because I got an "END DEMO" message (thank you for putting one in...I mean that. Really. You have no idea how many games I've played/reviewed that have no "end demo" message).

the end demo message has been in every version so far except 25.5 (unless i forgot to activate it in that 24.8 version you have). i am a kind person (yeah right, then why is the game's difficulty so hard?), i like to let people know when i'm not done with something. i don't play many ohr games, but some of the ones i have played have warnings of unfinished/non-existant areas, so i just applied the same concept here (after all, anything after the end of the demo is an unfinished area). i HAVE played demos with no warnings, and yeah, that annoys me, too.

SD - Ten creatures remaining.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> The Arcade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: