Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

Hot Rogue Thief

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Creative Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gamer Sasuke

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:51 pm    Post subject: Hot Rogue Thief Reply with quote

Yeah, you know you want some of this:

but you cant have any. XD

Yeah, completly done in photoshop with a wacom tablet. and during class with a mouse....i prefer the tablet.
Jack
the fool

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Yeah, completly done in photoshop with a wacom tablet. and during class with a mouse....i prefer the tablet.

mmm, i have one of those myself. best thing i ever bought for my computer.
ME Akume

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sup Smokin'

Firstly...thts a pretty good picture Mr "Gamer Sasuke"...

Secondly Im gona have to thank you cause youve just solved the roundabout look for the thief girl in my game...right now it looks a bit like the thief girl from Final fantasy 7...but thanks anyway.

cheers
LeRoy_Leo
Project manager
Class S Minstrel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rpgspotkale wrote:

Secondly Im gona have to thank you cause youve just solved the roundabout look for the thief girl in my game...right now it looks a bit like the thief girl from Final fantasy 7...but thanks anyway.

cheers

STEALER! Cheesy formalities and confectionary delights will NOT SAVE YOU NOW!

<random>Sasuke; better known as dipshit; is an excellent artist of the lowest caliber. When he does have creativity, he shoves it up his nose in hopes that it will go down his esophagus where it can be digested in the stomach and later used as a cheap, slightly wet FF7 spinoff. </random>

This is still excellently executed, and I was only joking about the ripoff part. Also, I was calling RPGSpotKale a Stealer, not you, Sasuke. Anyway, your original style shines through absolutely. And it's awesome how you took the fire tutorial from pixel2life.com and changed it so it looked like Ivy. That's sweet, man. Cool

---msw188 ---
"Seriously James, you keep rolling out the awesome like gingerbread men on a horror-movie assembly line. "
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
rpgspotkale
ME Akume

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey hey hey Exclamation

Thats not nice to acuse me of stealing anything.

I said Sasuke had solved the round about look for the thief...not the look itself...anyway, its a long way from production so the look will probably change anyway...but at least I have something to start with...

Thanks anyway Sasuke...

cheers Smokin'
Battleblaze
Warrior Thread Monk

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good body.Eyes could be better.

"Aeth calls PHC an anti-semite; PHC blames anti-semitism"
-squall
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Creative Corner All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: