Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

Just some drawings of mine
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Creative Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PIcaRDMPC

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 8:51 pm    Post subject: Just some drawings of mine Reply with quote

Since this part of CP is for all art, I decided to go ahead and post this:
http://ctgameinfo.com/fanart/pictures.php?op=picture&picture=8454

This is the Chemical X Keyblade from my fanfic sequel to Kingdom Hearts, located here: http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1117984

I just wanted you guys to take a look at it and comment on it. It's only the first version; the final version will be much better. I just don't have the complete artist skill or tools to do what I fully want to do with it yet. So any cretique will be appriciated.
Setu_Firestorm
Music Composer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're the one who did the scanned crayon art? Well, since you admitted you don't have many good tools to use for art, I'd say you did a bangup job for what you did have.

I won't be at all critical, seeing as I didn't start out as an anime artist...I sorta had to earn that ability through tedious drawing practice and tutorials...and a little secret unless you already knew, all my drawings (like for .hack//OHR) were done in MSPaint and tweaked up with effects from imagoWEB.

Anyways, keep it up!

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/georgerpowell
Newgrounds: http://setu-firestorm.newgrounds.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
PIcaRDMPC

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was actually colored pencils, but thanks Setu. Once I get the chance, I plan on getting some better things than the few tools I have.
Chaz VanLanden
I believe its a Cat god...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOOOT!!

PIcaR, your part of Fanfiction.net?! Greatest site in the world! I don't have a story there now because I don't have any Ideas yet, But I am registered under the name Adani!
Nagatoki
From Shadow to Light

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
PIcaR, your part of Fanfiction.net?!

I've been meaning to join FanFiction.net. My only problem is that work seems to be taking over my life. I don't get too much time with my family as is.
Uncommon
His legend will never die

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...No.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
MultiColoredWizard
Come back, baby!
The Breastmaster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, mixing power puff girls with kingdom hearts is NOT what I'd suggest making...

Stick with originality, the ideas are much better.
Shadowiii
It's been real.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wo is me, the page will not load.
Aethereal
SHUT UP.
Elite Designer
Elite Designer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're not missing anything, Shadowiii.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MultiColoredWizard wrote:
Okay, mixing power puff girls with kingdom hearts is NOT what I'd suggest making...

Well, that happens to be your opinion. Consider this: When you think about it, Kingdom Hearts itself is the ultimate crossover. That means that if you write it well enough, you can crossover anything with it, and I mean anything you could name, from Star Trek, to StarCraft, to Yu-Gi-Oh, to novels of series like the Shannara series or the Lord of the Rings, to even OHR games, like Walthros and Time Flies. I happen to be a PPG fan, so I figured it could be one of the worlds I could do. And according to my reviewers, I did it quite well, and a couple of them are professional authors. Besides, it's far too late for me to take it out anyway; I wrote the chapter on Townsville months ago, and it was only a while ago that I decided to draw the Keyblades. But I do respect your opinion; I just don't agree with it.

MultiColoredWizard wrote:
Stick with originality, the ideas are much better.

I'm not too sure what you mean by this, but if you mean something not heard of by very many people, I've got a lot of that in there as well.

Aetheral wrote:
You're not missing anything, Shadowiii

Well, as I said before, it was done by hand, with a few colored pencils that were of some of the worst quality ever. I barely had anything to do it with at that moment. It seems to me that very few people here like the PPG, and thus would hate this. Well, that's your opinion. I've been a fan of the PPG for over a year now, and have written some fanfiction for it, although I plan on rewriting those later. The PPG also have a very large adult fanbase. The whole point is that I chose to do this for my story. The least you guys could do is take a look at it and comment on the quality of work, ignoring what it's on. That's what I would do. And Shadowiii, try again; I think it'll load this time. That site has a few server bugs.
Blazes Battles Inc.
I'm a chimp, not a

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even though this is the latest reply I've ever had on a subject, I don't think that a Kingdom Hearts ANYTHING is not good if it's just going to be in writing. A comic, maybe, a game would be better, but the story of Kingdom Hearts is just so... stupid. WRITING about Disney characters seems odd, too. I've seen them anywhere other than games, cartoons, and children's storybooks with pictures on every page. And the Powerpuff Girls? Regardless, people would probably like this much more if it were illustrated.
PIcaRDMPC

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, the only reason I even bothered posting this here was to get comments on the artwork. That's all I was asking. Your opinions on Kingdom Hearts and the like are not important. I just wanted to here what you guys had to say on the artwork, and maybe hear some tips. At least Setu did that.

And have you ever bothered trying the game out and going through the entire story Blazes? I used to agree with what you said. In fact, the only reason I first played the game was to see how much Disney had screwed up Final Fantasy. But as it turns out, it became one of my most favorite games of all time. It makes quite a few people nostalgic about Disney again, including me.
Blazes Battles Inc.
I'm a chimp, not a

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tried out the game? I beat in in three days. The game's short. I went back to get the other stuff to, like the Mystery Mold from those damn things that turn invisible and try to poison ya. I also got the Ultima Weapon (or Ultimate Weapon? It's one or the other). Unless you mean Final Mix. I just have the American one. I beat Sephiroth for NOTHING, when in Final Mix you get some new sword. About the story, it's incredibly weak. That's all I have to say about it. I don't want to go through the process of explaining every minor inconsistency, but I think what I hated most was how they horribly mangled the stories of both the Disney worlds and the FF character plot lines. Ah well...
Jack Slater

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm with what Setu said you did a bang up job considering with what tools you have and I know people that sreiously couldnt compare with that NO JOKE!

["I kill all who where the blue armor. "]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sew
Just here for looks

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm... No.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Creative Corner All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: