Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

In Dreams

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Creative Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rolling Stone
Bastard Gunslinger

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 6:14 pm    Post subject: In Dreams Reply with quote

Had a dream where I was a gangster in some unspecified eastern country during some unspecified war. There were a lot of asians and english, so I assumed it was Hong Kong, but it may haev been Vietnam, and the war might be the Vietnam war, but I assume it was some future war because the Americans didn't take it very seriously.

Americans seem to take each war less seriously than the last, perhaps because we are the kings of the military world. When other countries fight, they are desperate as hell, and only fight because it's fight or die, when we fight, heck we can do it just for the fun of it if we like.

Anyways, I'm a gangster during a future war I assume, and I get betrayed by my boss, after a lengthy and totally awesome fucking gunfight, I escape with my best friend and we hop in a tiny inflatable raft and head across some body of water. We get to this bamboo hut on stilts in the water, and we climb aboard this thing. Immediately this big round old bearded guy comes out wearing shorts and drinking whiskey "Boss, we been lookin' all over for you!" It turns out this is a movie set. The damned Americans are crazy enough to film a movie in the middle of a warzone.

Anyways, he thinks I'm the director as I probably look just like him, I assume the real director is dead. I decide that since I have a triad gang on my ass, I may as well lay low under the guise of a director for awhile. The big round guy turns out to be my male lead, he seems to understand somehow what's up because he's treating me like I've never met him before.

So we go to his cabin and I see his teenage daughter on the way there. I don't think he likes me checking her out, and he accuses me of being a pervert. So we get to his room and he gives me a bottle of some strange alcohol, which I drink. Then we have dinner and he cusses me out and I wake up.

What does it all mean?

Although I like the premise. A gangster replacing an action director might make an interesting Jackie Chan movie. Though, as a war story, it might be a better ultra violent melodrama.

http://www.castleparadox.com/forum/gamelist-display.php?game=620
Squall
is fantastic

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geez, you have interesing dreams. The last dream I had was that a living rake was trying to kill all the oranges in my house, although for some reason I couldn't live without oranges. At the very least, it was intense. I killed the rake by throwing it out the window.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Rolling Stone
Bastard Gunslinger

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No way! That's the movie I was making in my dream! You were being played by the fat old guy, and the house was the bamboo shack! The rake was played by Bruce Willis!

BTW, I was thinking of an interesting way of developing my dream into a story. I thought that a disturbing, yet amusing circumstance, would be if this mistaken identity character fell in love with someone, not knowing that that was the director's daughter, so in everyone elses eyes, HIS daughter. That would be kinda sad actually. But the other idea was that the gangster and his cast and crew have to fight off American and Asian soldiers who want to use their studio as a fortress. Fight them off with what? Well, there would be a lot of extras, seeing as they're making a war movie, along with prop guns. They'd only fire blanks, but all you have to do to chagne a blank into a live bullet is put something hard on the BOOM! end. Also, most war movies have ex military as advisors on set. So it'd be a fake army versus two real armies, with the help of a gangster, the military advisor, and Bruce Willis. I like the Rake plot better to tell the truth.

Rolling Stone
Bastard Gunslinger

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey what the "Gosh golly!"!? Every time I try to fucking swear I get fucking censored! What the goddamn fucking shit is up with that "messed" up "Bologna"? It makes me so fucking angry I swear I could just fucking "Poop" a fucking brick! I don't know that that's a standard fucking response to being angry, maybe "Doodying" a fucking brick is for being surprised, but I had bricks for dinner and I was tough enough to ask for seconds! No wait, that's nails. Anyways, the fact of the fucking matter is that I'm fucking tipsy after two marga fucking ritas, and it's hard to type and be clever with alco fucking hol in your fucking "Gosh-darned" body. I just realized that if this isn't censored, then I'm just gonna look like a foul mouthed jerk. I hope that the censoring I've been noticing is automatic. Pardon me, I mean auto FUCKING matic.

Inferior Minion
Metric Ruler

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can thank Aeth for those lovely censors, but I've gotta admit, they make that post hilarious!!!! I "could" remove them...but I'd have to talk to the rest of the staff first.
It's been real.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2003 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh heh...that is funny.
Setu_Firestorm
Music Composer

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2003 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a dream that went like some kind of R-rated 70's movie. A nasty grayish-blue screen fades in with ridiculously huge letters that read, "A Michael Bay film". The screen then fades into a Nazi Builing collapsing in slow motion with guys falling out of windows and stuff. Suddenly, in big bold red letters, the words, "Buusch Bussch" pop up on the screen.

After that, I woke up contemplating what somebody could have put in my Cherry Coke the previous night.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/georgerpowell
Newgrounds: http://setu-firestorm.newgrounds.com

Last edited by Setu_Firestorm on Wed May 14, 2003 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Creative Corner All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: