Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

Golden-chan and the World of Swordz

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Creative Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spoon Weaver

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:54 am    Post subject: Golden-chan and the World of Swordz Reply with quote

Golden-Chan and the World of Swordz
is the story of a world where the one and only sport that exists is Swordz,
a contest based around peeing skills.
Challengers compete in contests of distance, power, time, and jousting in the style of a type of Olympics.

One day, a girl tries out for the team.
"...but girls can't compete!!" say the onlookers.
To everyone's surprise, she almost breaks the distance record on her debut attempt. (76ft)
That girl is... Golden-Chan!

Coming in 2022, by Charbile
Ronin Catholic
Deadliest of Fairies

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alternatively, there's a woman's peeing league separate from the men's peeing league. Male peethletes tend to have much longer distances due to a combination of bladder size and the nozzle they have for controlling stream direction.

A mediocre male peethlete puts on a wig and strongarms his way into the women's league, breaking women's arms and skulls as he shoves them around. He easily beats the records of the actual women and takes a bunch of accolades.

Everyone showers him with praise and he's content with his hollow victory. His female victims are too afraid to call him out because they'd be seen as denying his fundamental gender identity and thus, also denying his existence and/or humanity in general.

"I didn't start the flame war;
I can't understand a word you're saying
nor the game you're playing~"
Charbile

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if "by charbile" you mean thanks to charbile beating spoon and forcing him to make it, sure i'll take the credit
Spoon Weaver

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronin Catholic wrote:
Alternatively, there's a woman's peeing league separate from the men's peeing league. Male peethletes tend to have much longer distances due to a combination of bladder size and the nozzle they have for controlling stream direction.

A mediocre male peethlete puts on a wig and strongarms his way into the women's league, breaking women's arms and skulls as he shoves them around. He easily beats the records of the actual women and takes a bunch of accolades.

Everyone showers him with praise and he's content with his hollow victory. His female victims are too afraid to call him out because they'd be seen as denying his fundamental gender identity and thus, also denying his existence and/or humanity in general.

No
No this sounds like a really terrible id that you're describing.
An idea that no one should ever speak of again because it comes off and really really ignorant of current events that highlight new points of interest in a open and fair society that examines everything and comes to good conclusions. Not one that's just blindly hating on everything and forcing others to blindly hate back and push the other way further. Something like that would be really dumb to promote.
Charbile

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

for as much talk about what to promote or hype, we haven't even discussed the finer details of what the official rules of the sport would be-- are there teams? regulations? different events? is there a league? is it once a year?

these are things we'll need to help spoon figure out
Spoon Weaver

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I wanted to give you the freedom to decide yourself after you lose the bet and have to make this game.

Also, I assume the general rules and league standings would be kept vague until their big reveal in order to create tension and hype during the plot.
Like how in yu-gi-oh new rules seem to appear in every match the main character would play, despite being a master of the game.
What kind of meta is that!
Ronin Catholic
Deadliest of Fairies

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spoon Weaver wrote:
Ronin Catholic wrote:

No
An idea that no one should ever speak of again because it comes off and really really ignorant of current events that highlight new points of interest in a open and fair society that examines everything and comes to good conclusions. Not one that's just blindly hating on everything and forcing others to blindly hate back and push the other way further. Something like that would be really dumb to promote.

More my idea is aware of the reality of the world instead of blindly trying to push around ignorance of biology and hatred of women, then crying anytime someone so much as slightly questions it.

Spoon Weaver

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronin Catholic wrote:
Spoon Weaver wrote:
Ronin Catholic wrote:

No

More my idea is aware of the reality of the world instead of blindly trying to push around ignorance of biology and hatred of women, then crying anytime someone so much as slightly questions it.

Nate your idea is about a completely different topic. It's a completely different idea that you're shoe-horning into a conversation that isn't even remotely about that.

Trans-rights are a new idea and much like each individual that goes through the process, the transition is bumpy and full of questions that there are no easy answers to right now.
These things need to be handled delicately so we can all fine what works best and is fair to everyone.
Having unchanging existing opinions and assuming you have all the answers helps no one and normally signals for a lack of knowledge and understand of the topic.
Damien_Moon

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If gender is such a hangup, Nate should make a game called Brown-Chan about competitive pooping. Everyone has a butt.
Spoon Weaver

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronin Catholic
Deadliest of Fairies

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spoon Weaver wrote:
Nate your idea is about a completely different topic. It's a completely different idea that you're shoe-horning into a conversation that isn't even remotely about that.

You made up a game about your own piss fetish in order to try to make a political point about a topic that hasn't been relevant for thirty years. I offered a counter-example of still keeping the nasty piss fetish content and sports theme, but making it relevant to currently ongoing political topics. This offends you because my correct side of this current political topic differs from your incorrect view.

Spoon Weaver wrote:
Trans-rights are a new idea and much like each individual that goes through the process, the transition is bumpy and full of questions that there are no easy answers to right now.

Easy answer: No matter how insecure a man like me, or Christian Weston Chandler, or any other man who sometimes feels like he's a girl or wishes he could've been born a girl gets, no matter how deeply we feel this desire to be something else...we simply are men. Men are men and women are women. If the entire rest of your body is definitively a certain sex and your brain thinks it's a brain for a body of the opposite sex, your brain is in error.

Treating men like women because they claim to be, to the point of allowing them to engage in full contact boxing matches with women or be measured against women at weight lifting or sprinting, is actively harmful to women for the sake of the feelings of men. The reverse doesn't happen because objectively, there are straightforward biological reasons why we have sex-segregated sports in the first place. You said you have kids? I'm sure you're actually well aware of the biological differences between yourself and your wife, then. I'd certainly hope so, at least.

Factually: Hormone replacement therapy and gender reassignment surgery do literally nothing other than severe physical harm. They make you physically dependent on drugs for the rest of your life; looking into these shocked me away from considering undergoing such. The fairy tale that you'll be able to have fully functioning equipment installed is actively hurting thousands of people a year, and growing as propaganda spreads to convince more people to try it. At most, you might have a brief, temporary relief from your depression as your gender identity is validated, but those feelings don't go away and will only come back stronger.

Spoon Weaver wrote:
Having unchanging existing opinions and assuming you have all the answers helps no one and normally signals for a lack of knowledge and understand of the topic.

Try looking in a mirror on this one. And wait, are you saying having changing or nuanced opinions is good? Isn't that flip-flopping? Rolling Eyes

Swordplay
Be All End All

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there should be some kinda Yoda-like Kegel master who teaches Golden Chan mystical ways

also the epicurean paradox is pretty stupid.
Spoon Weaver

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronin Catholic wrote:
Spoon Weaver wrote:

You made up a game about your own piss fetish in order to try to make a political point about a topic that hasn't been relevant for thirty years. I offered a counter-example of still keeping the nasty piss fetish content and sports theme, but making it relevant to currently ongoing political topics. This offends you because my correct side of this current political topic differs from your incorrect view.

Not ever game is a fetish game. I personally have no strong feelings 1 way or the other about peeing. They idea that a girl peeing is instantly a fetish is actually something you're assuming based off, what I assume is mostly gender. Which is the point of the game. You say it's 30 years old, yet you just did it today.
A guy peeing is funny/gross but a lady peeing is sexy somehow? Sexism.

Ronin Catholic wrote:

Spoon Weaver wrote:

Easy answer: No matter how insecure a man like me, or Christian Weston Chandler, or any other man who sometimes feels like he's a girl or wishes he could've been born a girl gets, no matter how deeply we feel this desire to be something else...we simply are men. Men are men and women are women. If the entire rest of your body is definitively a certain sex and your brain thinks it's a brain for a body of the opposite sex, your brain is in error.

Treating men like women because they claim to be, to the point of allowing them to engage in full contact boxing matches with women or be measured against women at weight lifting or sprinting, is actively harmful to women for the sake of the feelings of men. The reverse doesn't happen because objectively, there are straightforward biological reasons why we have sex-segregated sports in the first place. You said you have kids? I'm sure you're actually well aware of the biological differences between yourself and your wife, then. I'd certainly hope so, at least.

Factually: Hormone replacement therapy and gender reassignment surgery do literally nothing other than severe physical harm. They make you physically dependent on drugs for the rest of your life; looking into these shocked me away from considering undergoing such. The fairy tale that you'll be able to have fully functioning equipment installed is actively hurting thousands of people a year, and growing as propaganda spreads to convince more people to try it. At most, you might have a brief, temporary relief from your depression as your gender identity is validated, but those feelings don't go away and will only come back stronger.

A lot to take in here. Trans people are just recently getting more attention and it's a very hot topic. As I said there are a lot of things going on there and clearly there are a lot of good ideas and bad ideas going on.
This actually came up during the holidays with my family and I'll repeat what I said there.
Yes, you have some points, and they may be very valid or completely wrong, I'm not really sure I am equipped to have all the answers here. What I do know from this conversation is your focus on Trans-rights and choosing it to be your personal battlecry shows a lot more about you then it does trans people. The underlying idea you're proposing is overall anti-trans. No matter how factual a statement is, citing facts for a purpose doesn't change your purpose. The purpose seems to be mostly hate. Every single person in the LGBT community is going through their own life their own way. They don't have the answers, I don't have the answers, and you don't have the answers. It's something we are all figuring out and we should keep an open mind while things play out.
I do not believe there is anything to fear from any trans person or gay person or bi person. We can let them do their thing and it will likely not affect you or I at all.

Ronin Catholic wrote:

Spoon Weaver wrote:

Try looking in a mirror on this one. And wait, are you saying having changing or nuanced opinions is good? Isn't that flip-flopping? Rolling Eyes

Flip-flopping is a political term. It's a buzzword. It's framed in a bad way and used to slander politicians.
Changing your opinion when new information is presented is just growing.
Lots of people thought the world was flat till we learned otherwise. Would the people, after seeing this new information, that changed their views be seen as dumb flip-floppers? Or are flat-earthers the dumb ones?

Swordplay wrote:

there should be some kinda Yoda-like Kegel master who teaches Golden Chan mystical ways

Maybe! I dunno how "yoda-like" they should be, but a teacher is an idea I had.

Swordplay wrote:

also the epicurean paradox is pretty stupid.

LOL, yea
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Creative Corner All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: