Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

FINALLY I made something
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Creative Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Linkmax
I'm an idiot.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PHC At least I'm trying, sheesh.
Linkmax
I'm an idiot.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had to read a tutorial on how to do this one. And I did some of my own crap to it Oookay...
Gizmog1
Don't Lurk In The Bushes!

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once again, elitism rear's it's ugly head. Always the same faces! Jabber, PHC, Jack, Rinku! It's a good damn Elite Cult! This work CLEARLY took effort. He had to put numbers into the filters, and draw some kind of lines. The machine didn't make this work entirely by itself. For christ's sake, it even has his NAME in the corner! Surely this is the sign of a master artist! You're all just jealous!
Jack
the fool

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, i'll admit it. i'm just really jealous of this kids awesomeness at art.. he's just so damn good at it!

i'm so ashamed.. will you forgive me?

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note from Castle Paradox Administration:
This content has been removed by the user. Contact the original author and link them to this post if you wish to view the original content. Only the author can remove the tags hiding this content.
Heat
lover

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PHC wrote:
Jesus Christ, ANYONE can scribble a couple lines and then apply Photoshop filters. This isn't art.

Friend wrote:

It is mostly directed to demeaning one-liner comments. I don't tolerate bashing, that's all. "Oh this looks pretty good" comment is okay, but please refrain from saying just "cool."
If you don't have anything to say other than smartass one-liners, don't post it. Violate this and you will be banned permanently from this forum.

[img]http://heat.castleparadox.com/mslvl/sigmaker.php?name=Azeo&Class=Cleric&level=82&exp=0&monster=Coolie%20Zombie&world=scania[/img]
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Creative Corner All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: