Gamelist Review List Song List Watched Journals Forum IRC Gamelist Song List Review List Forum Articles IRC Log Out Add Game Edit Games Add Reviews Edit Reviews Add Songs Edit Songs Log Out Edit Games Edit Reviews Edit Songs Sign Up Log In My Journal My Game Journals Watched Journals All Journals Journal Settings All Journals About Us Staff FAQ
Castle Paradox
Title Bar
Log In Box
 
______  
[more]
 1) 6 hits
-1 NO EAT by Ronin Catholic
 2) 2 hits
+2 Final Fantasy H by Fenrir-Lunaris
+2 Legend of Cale II by Fenrir-Lunaris
+2 Legend of Cale by Fenrir-Lunaris
+0 Boundless Ocean + by Friend
Decision 08!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Battleblaze
Warrior Thread Monk




Joined: 19 Dec 2003
Posts: 782
Location: IndY OHR

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:46 am    Post subject: Decision 08! Reply with quote

I havent been aroudn ina while

but I've been busy partying

and I'm 18

and I'm voting

Screw Mccrack

Vote OBAMA

Your all old. You can vote!
_________________
Indy OHR! and National OHR Month Contest going on now!

"Aeth calls PHC an anti-semite; PHC blames anti-semitism"
-squall
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
The Wobbler




Joined: 06 Feb 2003
Posts: 2233

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd never vote for a white man

welcome back
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
JSH357
Pansy




Joined: 02 Feb 2003
Posts: 1705
Location: Augusta, Georgia

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amen brotha!

Also, VOTE BB FO HOUSE 3!
_________________
Check out Motrya, my original RPG!
http://www.jshgaming.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
LeRoy_Leo
Project manager
Class S Minstrel



Joined: 24 Sep 2003
Posts: 2683
Location: The dead-center of your brain!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please do some research before you go off aimlessly voting for someone.


http://shawnleroy.deviantart.com/journal/20417330/#comments

http://shawnleroy.deviantart.com/journal/20834662/#comments

On top of that, he lied about his ties with ACORN, who are currently fraudulently getting votes for Obama. I know this because ACORN got mad at him for denying ties with them in a recent article in a trusted liberal news paper (from Cali). Yes, I get my information from BOTH sides and the conservative side still wins every time.
Also, don't forget he accepted money from outside the country for his campaign, which is illegal because that is next to treason.
And let's never forget that he will raise taxes on the people who set our prices and create our jobs. Actually his policies are reminiscent of those from Herbert Hoover. HooverVilles, anybody? How about Obamavilles?
Not to mention 45% of Americans don't even pay taxes, so there is no way he can cut taxes for 95% of Americans. The math doesn't add up, folks.
Need I go on?
Yes, I do.
Don't forget he's been pals with some sketchy characters. Even though he denies it left and right, he has. Yes, I'm talking about Rev Right, Bill Ayers and some others I dare not mention names of (Madinajad).
His answers sound good, but they WILL NOT WORK. Mark these words. When he becomes president, I will make all of you eat them.
_________________
Planning Project Blood Summons, an MMORPG which will incinerate all of the others with it's sheer brilliance...

---msw188 ---
"Seriously James, you keep rolling out the awesome like gingerbread men on a horror-movie assembly line. "
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
The Wobbler




Joined: 06 Feb 2003
Posts: 2233

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leroy, I have never been so disappointed in you, but this:
LeRoy_Leo wrote:
45% of Americans don't even pay taxes

This is the most retarded thing you've ever posted. Get out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Gizmog1
Don't Lurk In The Bushes!




Joined: 05 Mar 2003
Posts: 2257
Location: Lurking In The Bushes!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a registered Republican, and even I think Leroy's been drinking the kool-aid on this one.

(Why do people keep comparing Obama to Hoover? I see him as the next FDR, pullin our butts out of the depression, helping our weak and elderly, and making us strong enough to win World War 2)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Camdog




Joined: 08 Aug 2003
Posts: 606

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeRoy:

I'll preface this by saying that I'm an Obama supporter, but there are a couple of things that you are simply incorrect about.

Firstly, regarding ACORN, the charges have been wildly overblown. It's true they turned in suspicious voter registrations, but their standard procedure is to turn in everything collected by their volunteers and flag the suspicious ones, which is exactly what they've done this election cycle.

Read more here: http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/17/opinion/17fri1.html?_r=1&th&emc=th&oref=slogin

Of course, ACORN is an organization dedicated to giving franchise to poor voters, which I think we'll all agree is a noble goal, and we can hardly fault Obama for supporting such an organization, even if they did use shady tactics he didn't know about (which, I'll stress again, they did not).

It should also be noted that McCain attended ACORN events as recently as 06, before he started trying to smear Obama on it.

As for the economy, yes, you're right, Obama has said his tax plan will cut taxes for 95% of Americans. If you think that's unrealistic, fine, but you should remember that McCain promises to cut taxes for 100% of Americans (not to mention that most of those cuts would go to the wealthiest 1%, which is pretty much the opposite distribution curve of Obama's).

Now, as far as comparing Obama's economic policies to Hoover's, I just don't understand where you've gotten that. You should note that Paul Krugman, the winner of this year's nobel prize in economics, has endorsed Obama's economic policies, not McCain.

I think it's important to note that McCain is in fact largely responsible for the current credit crisis. Our banks became able to invest in subprime mortgages after the 1999 bank deregulation bill was passed. This bill was authored in large part by Phil Spector, McCain's economic adviser before he was fired for saying that the credit crunch was imaginary and Americans should stop wining. McCain, of course, voted for this bill.

Finally, the unsavory characters. Frankly, I think it's unfair to judge any politician based on who they've been associated with, as public figures associate with lots of folks. We've all seen the debates, and Obama has denounced both Ayers for his violent actions and Wright for his words. If you don't believe him, fine. However, if you're going to judge him based on that, you should take a look at McCain, too.

McCain was endorsed by pastor John Hagee, who famously believes that Hitler was an agent of God being used to force the Jews back to Israel and hasten the coming apocalypse. McCain happily accepted his endorsement in person. Sarah Palin's husband once belonged to the Alaska Independence Party, and that same party actually endorsed Palin's candidacy for Alaska governor. She has also spoken at their functions. The Alaska Independence Party, of course, supports Alaskan secession from the US, which some might characterize as a treasonous position. Jon Vogler, the founder of the AIP, famously said, "When the [federal] bureaucrats come after me, I suggest they wear red coats. They make better targets. In the federal government are the biggest liars in the United States, and I hate them with a passion. They think they own [Alaska]. There comes a time when people will choose to die with honor rather than live with dishonor. That time may be coming here. Our goal is ultimate independence by peaceful means under a minimal government fully responsive to the people. I hope we don't have to take human life, but if they go on tramping on our property rights, look out, we're ready to die."

Now, for the record, I don't condemn McCain or Palin on these grounds, but if you're concerned about who Obama has been hanging out with, perhaps you should look across the aisle too.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Moogle1
Scourge of the Seas
Halloween 2006 Creativity Winner
Halloween 2006 Creativity Winner



Joined: 15 Jul 2004
Posts: 3378
Location: Seattle, WA

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're arguing politics over the internet.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Camdog




Joined: 08 Aug 2003
Posts: 606

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh god, it's all been a WASTE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TwinHamster
♫ Furious souls, burn eternally! ♫




Joined: 07 Mar 2004
Posts: 1352

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

McCain is old.
Really old.

In fact, a chunky factor of my vote is the (pretty likely) possibility that having McCain die in office would result in Sarah Palin ruling the country.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Onlyoneinall
Bug finder




Joined: 16 Jul 2005
Posts: 746

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leroy you are an idiot.

If you are as stupid in real life as your posts on the internet, you should be banned from interacting with all other life forms and sent to live out the rest of your life in solitary confinement where you can't dumb down everyone else you come in contact with.

In fact, just for posting such outrageously ridiculous things, I'm going to go and vote for Obama, because I refuse to side with a candidate that is backed up by someone as idiotic as you.

Only 45% of Americans pay taxes? You... you are... No, no, no...
_________________
http://www.castleparadox.com/gamelist-display.php?game=750 Bloodlust Demo 1.00

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Fortis
don't make me come over there




Joined: 22 Jun 2003
Posts: 72
Location: Portland

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeRoy_Leo wrote:
Please do some research before you go off aimlessly voting for someone.


Hey LeRoy, whether anyone agrees with you or not, that's really rude. People don't "aimlessly" vote. It's a personal choice, and every voter has the freedom to choose to vote based on whatever they want. It's, you know, part of what this country was founded on.
_________________
ARRRR, GLADYS! CHALK IT, DON'T PLEASURE IT
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
LeRoy_Leo
Project manager
Class S Minstrel



Joined: 24 Sep 2003
Posts: 2683
Location: The dead-center of your brain!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surlaw wrote:
Leroy, I have never been so disappointed in you, but this:
LeRoy_Leo wrote:
45% of Americans don't even pay taxes

This is the most retarded thing you've ever posted. Get out.


No. Don't tell me to get out just because you disagree with me. That's the most retarded thing ever, PHC. Ask anybody. Even ask Minnek, who is a big Obama supporter. This was uncalled for, PHC. No, you get to stay seated right there.

Camdog wrote:

Firstly, regarding ACORN, the charges have been wildly overblown. It's true they turned in suspicious voter registrations, but their standard procedure is to turn in everything collected by their volunteers and flag the suspicious ones, which is exactly what they've done this election cycle.

Of course, ACORN is an organization dedicated to giving franchise to poor voters, which I think we'll all agree is a noble goal, and we can hardly fault Obama for supporting such an organization, even if they did use shady tactics he didn't know about (which, I'll stress again, they did not).


ACORN is also the organization that told banks to give loans to people who COULD NOT AFFORD THEM. That alone is more responsible for the economic problems we face today than anything else.
ACORN is an acronym that means Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now. Generally speaking, the word Reform has been made a dirty word because a lot of things that liberals want to REFORM are just fine to begin with.

Camdog wrote:

As for the economy, yes, you're right, Obama has said his tax plan will cut taxes for 95% of Americans. If you think that's unrealistic, fine, but you should remember that McCain promises to cut taxes for 100% of Americans (not to mention that most of those cuts would go to the wealthiest 1%, which is pretty much the opposite distribution curve of Obama's).


So you don't think the people who give us our jobs and make our prices should get a tax cut too? Are you suggesting they aren't Human too? Are you jealous of them? I like 100% a lot better than 95%, even though 95% is unrealistic.

Camdog wrote:
Now, as far as comparing Obama's economic policies to Hoover's, I just don't understand where you've gotten that. You should note that Paul Krugman, the winner of this year's nobel prize in economics, has endorsed Obama's economic policies, not McCain's.


Easy. Open a history book. What I found is that Hoover tried the same things Obama promises to do.

Camdog wrote:
I think it's important to note that McCain is in fact largely responsible for the current credit crisis. Our banks became able to invest in sub prime mortgages after the 1999 bank deregulation bill was passed. This bill was authored in large part by Phil Spector, McCain's economic adviser before he was fired for saying that the credit crunch was imaginary and Americans should stop whining. McCain, of course, voted for this bill.


Sub Prime Mortgages meaning mortgages given to people who can't afford them? Yeah, although this stains McCain's reputation, it is nothing compared to what Obama has done. Does the "Global Poverty Act" ring any bells, friend? Taking a % of what all of US make, that's YOU and ME, and giving it to the UN to supposedly "fight poverty".

Camdog wrote:
Finally, the unsavory characters. Frankly, I think it's unfair to judge any politician based on who they've been associated with, as public figures associate with lots of folks. We've all seen the debates, and Obama has denounced both Ayers for his violent actions and Wright for his words. If you don't believe him, fine. However, if you're going to judge him based on that, you should take a look at McCain, too.


Let's take Ayers for example, because I have the most proof of that individual example. According to an article I saved, Ayers founded a group known as the Chicago Annenberg Challenge, a school reform group... First of all, why did schools need reform? So they'd indoctrinate more liberal ideas into our childrens' heads? And how did Ayers even become a professor in the first place, with his background? I digress; Obama became the group's chairman and served from 1995 to 1999. He has more than an association with the man. And it doesn't matter that Ayers bombed our country when Obama was 8 or if he was 18, the fact is that he did. Ayers has even been quoted recently saying that he'd wished he'd have bombed even more. I wouldn't have a friend like that, if it was me.

Camdog wrote:
McCain was endorsed by pastor John Hagee, who famously believes that Hitler was an agent of God being used to force the Jews back to Israel and hasten the coming apocalypse. McCain happily accepted his endorsement in person. Sarah Palin's husband once belonged to the Alaska Independence Party, and that same party actually endorsed Palin's candidacy for Alaska governor. She has also spoken at their functions. The Alaska Independence Party, of course, supports Alaskan secession from the US, which some might characterize as a treasonous position. Jon Vogler, the founder of the AIP, famously said, "When the [federal] bureaucrats come after me, I suggest they wear red coats. They make better targets. In the federal government are the biggest liars in the United States, and I hate them with a passion. They think they own [Alaska]. There comes a time when people will choose to die with honor rather than live with dishonor. That time may be coming here. Our goal is ultimate independence by peaceful means under a minimal government fully responsive to the people. I hope we don't have to take human life, but if they go on tramping on our property rights, look out, we're ready to die."


That's very interesting. I am glad you braught that to my attention. Is that all, though? Just those two? Obama is worse...

TwinHamster wrote:
McCain is old.
Really old.

In fact, a chunky factor of my vote is the (pretty likely) possibility that having McCain die in office would result in Sarah Palin ruling the country.


Explain what is so bad about Palin...

Onlyoneinall wrote:
Leroy you are an idiot.

If you are as stupid in real life as your posts on the internet, you should be banned from interacting with all other life forms and sent to live out the rest of your life in solitary confinement where you can't dumb down everyone else you come in contact with.

In fact, just for posting such outrageously ridiculous things, I'm going to go and vote for Obama, because I refuse to side with a candidate that is backed up by someone as idiotic as you.

Only 45% of Americans pay taxes? You... you are... No, no, no...


Who are you to decide this? I am not even going to fight with you, because you, sir, are the retarded one in this. I never insulted you until now, so this attack was uncalled for. Do the research. 45% of Americans pay no income tax. It's a stone cold fact.

Fortis wrote:
LeRoy_Leo wrote:
Please do some research before you go off aimlessly voting for someone.


Hey LeRoy, whether anyone agrees with you or not, that's really rude. People don't "aimlessly" vote. It's a personal choice, and every voter has the freedom to choose to vote based on whatever they want. It's, you know, part of what this country was founded on.


Ok, maybe that was rude. Admitted... But this is exactly what the liberals rely on. Ignorance is a dangerous thing...

Moogle1 wrote:
You're arguing politics over the Internet.


Amen. Although, I must fight for what is right. The internet is the largest battlefield.
_________________
Planning Project Blood Summons, an MMORPG which will incinerate all of the others with it's sheer brilliance...

---msw188 ---
"Seriously James, you keep rolling out the awesome like gingerbread men on a horror-movie assembly line. "
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
8bit
Clutcher of toes.




Joined: 01 Jul 2008
Posts: 110
Location: In the thoughts and dreams of all the world's children.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Camdog wrote:
This bill was authored in large part by Phil Spector, McCain's economic adviser before he was fired for saying that the credit crunch was imaginary and Americans should stop wining.


It was Phil Gramm. Not Phil Spector. Phil Gramm f*cked up the nation's economy. Phil Spector f*cked up The Beatles' "Let It Be." Which is the bigger travesty?
_________________
Peace and love. Peace and love. No more autographs. Peace and love.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
LeRoy_Leo
Project manager
Class S Minstrel



Joined: 24 Sep 2003
Posts: 2683
Location: The dead-center of your brain!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, 8bit.
That's funny.
_________________
Planning Project Blood Summons, an MMORPG which will incinerate all of the others with it's sheer brilliance...

---msw188 ---
"Seriously James, you keep rolling out the awesome like gingerbread men on a horror-movie assembly line. "
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


All games, songs, and images © their respective owners.
Terms of Service
©2008 Castle Paradox