Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

A picture. Woo.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Creative Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Uncommon
His legend will never die

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 6:44 am    Post subject: A picture. Woo. Reply with quote

I got bored Wednesday night, so I drew this in MSPaint:

They're Iris' eyes, you can tell by the purple eyebrows (except that none of you know that Iris has purple hair, 'cos none of my pictures are colored). Anyway, it's ot perfect, but it's not finished either. I might turn it into a picture of her face, for all I know.

So, whatcha thing? Tell me truthfully.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Flamer
The last guy on earth...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not bad, considering the fact you use MS Paint...
i suggest to use free-hand drawing... (mainly because I'd prefer hand drawings, making and seeing) to do the entire face/character.

still, developing your skills to draw can never be a burden, let it be computer graphics or hand sketches
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Uncommon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My drawings usually are free-hand drawn, I just felt like doing this on MSPaint. I have some pictures of Iris on my art page, though most of them are pretty old. I need to scan some new ones, maybe draw some new ones, probably CG some new ones... Anyway, yeah. XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Setu_Firestorm
Music Composer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, Uncommon, that's too good to be MSpaint (not that I'm accusing you). I'm mainly referring to the shading on the eyes! Great joarb! Big grin

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/georgerpowell
Newgrounds: http://setu-firestorm.newgrounds.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Uncommon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it was pretty annoying to keep changing the pallete for that, but it was worth it. To tell the truth, though, I really only drew one eye, then copy/pasted and flipped to get the other... Cheap? Yes. Effective? Definitely.
Setu_Firestorm
Music Composer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hate to tell you, but I could tell Big grin

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/georgerpowell
Newgrounds: http://setu-firestorm.newgrounds.com
Megumi
Crazy Kitsune

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2003 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not bad for MS Paint. If you ever wanted a better program, they do have trial versions of Paint Shop and Photoshop available for free download. They're supposed to only work for 30 days, but I hear if you change your date it'll still work.
Shadowiii
It's been real.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2003 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They scare me.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Creative Corner All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: