Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

Need plotscripting help. Contact me.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xennith

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 5:09 am    Post subject: Need plotscripting help. Contact me. Reply with quote

I'm really really crap at plotscripting (can't even program a gameover script Crying ) and I need all the help I can get. If you want to help me PM me and, if I ever get up to a script which I can't get working after a few hours I'll send it to you with my intention for the way I want it to work.

Thanks in advance Razz
Cube
Dimensional Traveller

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plotscripting can be really easy to use once you get the hang of it, and should be pretty easy to learn if you have the right person teaching you.

So, I'd like to help you if you're willing to give up a little time. It's hard to actually explain everything over a message board, so if you really want to learn let me know and I'll PM you my AIM contact or MSN contact. Or, you could come into the chat room.... Something a little more personal than this, heheh.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 10:29 am    Post subject: 2 sprites heroes Reply with quote

I used to be good at plotscripting but I left the community about 1 or 2 years ago... I am James Smith. I couldn't find the way I used to make two-high-sprite heroes... Do you have a clue of what is the script to do it ? I mean textually ? I tried many little things and it worked so-so and I just didn't try very hard... I'm trying to get re-used to this "scripting" language that is rather abnormal compared to C ++... Anyway, you would help me a lot if you could write it down here...

thanks...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 10:30 am    Post subject: Re: 2 sprites heroes Reply with quote

by the way (sorry) could you write the anwer to mikenews3@hotmail.com please ?
thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> HELP! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum