Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

It's Coming, So Watch Your Back!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eggie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 7:09 am    Post subject: It's Coming, So Watch Your Back! Reply with quote

I am finally putting enough effort into my new game idea that it will be completed. I'll force myself to make it. It'll probably kill me (haha) so it'll be my first and last game. JK (Just Kidding). I will put up screenshots soon so you can look a little. In the game will be a lot of cool enemies and cameo appearances. Like Eden from FF8 (I drew her to make here look snazzy.) Zero from MegaMan (He's one of the final bosses.) and Linkin Park (They decide to record music in the main character's base.) This game will be okay for a start. The graphics won't be amazing. Just thought I'd like to post this to see if anyone cares, and you will, YOU WILL...
Shadowiii
It's been real.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so afraid.
Gnome
Trix Bunny Rabbit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhh. Run away. Rolling Eyes

My website
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Eggie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on guys, I'm just kidding. I'm not really a Internet Stalker. Or am I? MWA HA HA HA HA!
Ahem... no really I'm not. Just cool it. I can't really do anything to you becuase, I am in Ontario, and you are in the US, I think. Probably. I don't know. I don't need to know.
RedMaverickZero
Three pointed, red disaster!
Halloween 2006 Creativity Winner

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh man, you're using Zero... Ugh... If you didn't draw him right then there will be one angry Zero fan after you! Me! And I'm sure MCW will back me up! Us being the hardcore Megaman fans we are!
Eggie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Zero! I am a MegaMan fan, too! MegaMan 3 was my first game. MegaMan X was my second. I always wanted to dream about being a Maverick Hunter, back in the day. And by the way, I just imported his picture. Also, he's not an actual enemy. There is a being that takes the form of him, including Culex from Super Mario RPG. And my own little Eden drawing.
Eggie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2003 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the outline of the game finished. Now I am constructing it. It is going good. Soon I will have more pictures to glance at, like the fight with Zero and the fight with Bahamut.
B13
The holy b13

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2003 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eggie dynasty wars aare coming
Eggie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2003 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dynasty Wars! Ah! There coming! Join the Hive! Beat Colonel Sanders!

Ahem!
RedMaverickZero
Three pointed, red disaster!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2003 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I speak for all of us when I can say that if you draw Zero into your game based off the graphics for your game I have seen, that a lot of people will be turned down from your game. I know as I have said before MCW will back me up on all of the Zero related topics. So, for the sake of his reputation, leave him be!
MultiColoredWizard
Come back, baby!
The Breastmaster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2003 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eggie, Zero was only in one classic series game, and that was a mention in one of RMTPF's endings(whose I will not say).
Soo... Zero was only in..
RMX1-7
RMZ1-2
RMTPF
RMXtreme1-2
And... that should be all..

So, never sat "I'm using Zero from megaman!"
B13
The holy b13

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2003 7:34 am    Post subject: zero is awsome Reply with quote

if eggie is using zero in his game let him. He is not harming anyone so he should be allowed.So wat if people will say eggies game sux but many people will like it.I no from a fac that eggies game is very good and has lots of potenail. But lets not belittle him for using zero
Eggie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Bee! I highly respect your wishes Zero and MCW, but you guys need to relax. If it makes you feel happy, I'll replace Zero with someone else like Genova off of Seiken Densetsu III.
I would also like to note that I am putting some serious effort into this game. So try to enjoy it. It's going to be my first game. Everyone who made a game has one. Also, I have am now starting to make the graphics. The first demo of the game won't really have good graphics, but they'll improve. I have also made all the graphics for the big bosses, like the end boss trail.
I also have a good equipment and shopping system.
Minnek
Conjurer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I look forward to seeing this game of yours. Graphics aren't a big thing for me, it's mostly storyline that gets me. Good graphics are a perk, but not neccessary - as long as I can tell my heros apart from others and I know what things are, I'll play it. Feel free to pm me or e-mail me when you've got a demo up (if you don't already.) I look forward to seeing it Big grin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Eggie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The title 'Urban Fantasy' mainly relates to the era of time. It's today. Realatively a teenager works for a force that'll remind you of SeeD off of FF8. Him and his three best friends are to investagate terrorist (not the kind of terrorist like Taliban) activity in a nearby in a forest. In this forest are these hidden race of Monstera (aka Furries.) The terrorists want to infect teenage minds to join there little force and become these Monstera. If they get a large enough force, then their leader will have lots of power. Too much power. Edgar Pyro, Jayla Peters, Dinitro Samushi, and Karla Redwater must now face these endeavours, becuase everyone else is TOOO busy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> The Soapbox All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: