Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

THATS NOT VERY NICE...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yellow_Man
my avatar took just over 5 seconds...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 2:17 am    Post subject: THATS NOT VERY NICE... Reply with quote

I've read that Yellow_Man is a pathetic cheater message. I just want to explain my self, and that you not judge me on rumors.

1) ok ok, z64 rumors and mysteries arnt technically games, sorry, i honestly didn't know that guides and things like that weren't allowed. When i saw some of those 'original soundtrack' downloads i thought you were allowed stuff like that...
2) i never ever would dream of downloading my own games, not in a billion years, honest to some sort of god, never. if there was some sort of tracking on who downloaded what, my name wouldn't be there, also if you have some sort of record of how long i've been on at anyone time, i definately havnt been on long enough to download about 300 times! Infact i've only been on about 10 maybe less, maybe just more, times since i put em there.
3) ok now about that 'dodgy' BAM compilation, really sorry, wasn't thinking straight, didn't think ahead to the wrath i would get about it, and anyway most were cool about it. Next time i decide to do something like this ill ask for permissions and do some credits on who did what.

I was almost Crying when i read that 'pathetic cheater' message... i know im on me last warning, but i still think its a little harsh...
JSH357

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. I don't understand why non-games are allowed either, but they are.

2. That's bull. I don't see how your 'games' could have gotten 300+
downloads in any other way, unless you advertised on GameFAQS or some
other place where people have the IQ levels of small rodents.

3. Yeah, you weren't thinking.

4. I know I'm a jackass. :p
Velduanga
I heard there were bagels here...

Location: A town away from White Owl, I kid you not, unless he moved.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

May I say something? We were quick to draw conclusions because of the unexplainable amount of downloads you had to the two Zelda 'games'. Can anybody clarify on that really? Why did you make them anyway? You couldve ask people around here for tips or what not. As for the BAM compilation, I still dont get it how you thought of it. Were you high or painting too long? MIDIs of most of those songs were available anywhere, so it was very unnecessary. Just dont do anything completely stupid anymore, and maybe over time you can earn your respect back. It's much easier to get on ChaosNyte's or the others' bad sides, than on their good. BTW, may I ask what age range you are? I'd feel pretty bad if I found out I was bashing a 10 year old (Unless you were really doing everything on purpose).

"If it's worth shooting, it's worth shooting twice"-Tom Clancy
MultiColoredWizard
Come back, baby!
The Breastmaster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And Pulp called a 13 1/4 year old a Nigger. Get over it.
Xerian
The one and only in all

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we all have some growing up to do. Some more than others. It's funny how a lot of the older "cool" people are the ones who need to grow up the most. Heh.

Anyway,

"I just want to explain my self, and that you not judge me on rumors."

I don't think that those things are necessarily "rumors", more like... assumptions or... reasoning. Some people will judge you based on your actions and try to come up with a reason, good or bad why so and so happened. In your case they got impressions you were desperate enough to download your own game a ton of times to make it look good. Umm... "game". Heh. Yellow Man, if you want to prove yourself right you'll have to show us that you are not gonna do anything screwy. At least get most of us to know you're not gonna do anything funny again.
Eggie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, making fake games is one thing, but racism is far beyond jackassism.
MultiColoredWizard
Come back, baby!
The Breastmaster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Racism has nothing to do with Yellow Man.
Yellow_Man

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

when i heard bout this site maybe i was a little over eager to post my games. i think i av learned alot. to those of u that want to know im 15. u can critisize my games, but acusinging me of dwnloading my own without evidence is just plain wrong. i dont care if Choas Nyte owns this joint, if theres something wrong he/she should be a little nicer to people who screw up (like myself). Neutral
to all but MCW: thankx for your messages! Big grin
to multicoloredwizard: do u like being a bully? Huh? give everyone a break...
MultiColoredWizard
Come back, baby!
The Breastmaster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

B..but.. I said that you were non Racist >.>
Setu_Firestorm
Music Composer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JSH357 wrote:
4. I know I'm a jackass. :p

Good! I'm glad I'm not the only one who had to say it! :flamedevil:

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/georgerpowell
Newgrounds: http://setu-firestorm.newgrounds.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Yellow_Man

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

to MCW: really? oh, looks like i screwed up again...
one last thing, most think im stuck on Zelda 64, well, im not. i've finished it plenty of times with everything, i don't even play on it no more. the guides i did were for people who possibly WERE stuck or just wanted to try out some secrets... but there not really games so i got a bolliking off everyone.
Setu_Firestorm
Music Composer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, I don't think anyone should get stuck on Zelda 64. It's not THAT hard to figure out one way or another.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/georgerpowell
Newgrounds: http://setu-firestorm.newgrounds.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> The Arcade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: