Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

Longbow (Sidescroller / Shooter project)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheSpazztikOne
Arcturan Xenogon!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:24 am    Post subject: Longbow (Sidescroller / Shooter project) Reply with quote

Been a while since I've posted anything at all on here and sadly it isn't OHR stuff this time, either. ;w;

A buddy of mine and I have been working just about non-stop for the past week on a little sidescroller / shooter game project, which we'd wanted to play / look like something in the vein of stuff like Contra / Metal Slug / Etc. :
http://www.kongregate.com/games/smo...gamejam-version

As it stands now, the game is basically a somewhat-playable prototype, with all-original graphics in it (most of them drawn by me, some of them by him.)

We're working on an OST for it, but so far only the game-intro and first level song are original, kinda bearing inspiration from the likes of Contra /Super C.

We're still working on it right now and we plan to do a MUCH bigger update on this in due time, but there is only so much three guys can do.

What we need, though, is some good feedback on where to go from here. We plan to expand the levels, no question about that. Sound-replacement is also something we're looking towards as well.

Let us know on this thread about opinions / suggestions regarding this : >

AAAACEEEESS HIIIIIIIGH!!!!
TMC
On the Verge of Insanity

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Screenshots posted there: http://www.slimesalad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=104330#104330
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> The Arcade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: