Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

The Hamster Burrow - a call for content

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheCube

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:51 am    Post subject: The Hamster Burrow - a call for content Reply with quote

Hello everyone! I've set up a Wordpress blog for the OHR community called The Hamster Burrow! The idea is to have a community space with articles, reviews, sprite sheets, and pretty much anything that used to go in the pages of HamsterSpeak. I'd like it to end up being a showcase of the best, most interesting, most strange content that comes out of this community. I'd also like to be able to host resources and guides for OHR designers.

Obviously, there's not really any content yet. I'm writing a 5 part introduction to the OHR, but I'd like to get people to contribute some of their own work as well. Here's a quick list of possible things that anyone could send in:

-Reviews (old games, new games, don't care. I'm hoping to avoid numerical scores but anything else goes)
-User Tips (Advanced use of OHR, plotscripting, design tips, etc.)
-Guide to the Heart of the OHR contest (I don't know this bit very well so I'd be very happy if someone could do a writeup of some sort)
-Free Content (sprite sheets, music, plotscripts, etc.)

If you plan on submitting something, let everyone know so we don't end up working on two of the same articles. Here's the link. It has some guidelines on it and my email address is at the bottom. If you have any questions, send me an email or a PM, and I'll be more than happy to help out!

I'd really like to get 4-5 high quality articles before announcing the blog to everyone I know via Twitter, Facebook, etc. If you have something original written, please submit it! I'll need all the help I can get.

I think Jack from the SlimeSalad forums is working on a banner, FYI, so hopefully we'll have something a bit shinier soon.

Let's make it something we can all be proud of!

PS I hope it's okay I posted this on the front page. I thought it was newsworthy enough Big grin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> The Soapbox All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: