Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

My Little Pony OHR games

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Creative Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MirceaKitsune

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:13 am    Post subject: My Little Pony OHR games Reply with quote

It's known that many OHR games of various themes exist, and it's known that we bronies are out there and made a lot of artistic works. I've been looking for more pony games, and 2D RPG's are a great style at that. Since OHRRPGCE is my favorite RPG engine, this topic is pretty self explanatory.

Did anyone make or has any plans to make some My Little Pony games with OHR? If so, are there any links or more info about them? Additionally I might try making one myself... but since I'm a bad artist, I'd like to know if there are any graphics which are free to use (such as pony sprites and tilesets).

Any pony game is good... personally I'm looking for something close to the original style in terms of art, but the story and game style can be anything (I prefer usually something longer, more detailed, intense and dark). So far the only OHR pony game I found is My Little Gahn, which I haven't tried yet but am going to.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TMC
On the Verge of Insanity

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best way to describe My Little Gahn is that it's the 2012 Ridiculous Games Contest Game. You'll get so much less out of it if you don't understand the context.

http://www.slimesalad.com/forum/viewgame.php?t=5024
http://www.slimesalad.com/forum/viewgame.php?t=5035
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Creative Corner All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: