Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

Hello again!!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leonhart

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:34 pm    Post subject: Hello again!!!! Reply with quote

So you probably don't remember me, and most of you surely do not know me, but I registered in this site back in 2004, and I remember how homely this place felt. Last time I was here, I was still in high school, undergoing the usual phases a high schooler always goes through. Now that I had recently graduated from college I decided to check back and see how things are going. I'm happy that the usual peeps I met years ago are still here: JSH357, Mad Cacti, Surlaw, IM, Mr. Paige, and a lot more.

I don't really know what I should do here right now, and I'm not quite sure if I am willing to try OHR again with my career in consideration. I want to know how things are going. How's OHR? How's CP? It would be really nice if you guys can recommend new games for me to download. Any thing worth playing released over the past five years?

Thanks. And it's nice to be back. Happy
TMC
On the Verge of Insanity

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back! It's always great to see people come back. I see you've been gone two years, but I can't really remember what's happened in that time. A few great contests have happened. (Wish we had a wiki page actually listing all contests. Wish MBS hadn't given up on thehamsterwheel :( Have to get a mirror of that site put up somewhere (or even revived!). I guess you missed that site.)

Things are fairly quiet inbetween contests and other reasons for everyone to come out of lurk-mode. SlimeSalad is often more active than CP. For the last couple months, the new IRC channel #slimesalad seems to haven been the centre of activity.

The engine is going swimmingly; development hasn't slowed down, though I wish it was faster. Next release likely within a month (well overdue).

2010 Game of the Year voting closes soon, that'll be a good place to look. Other than that, I think I'll leave recommendations to someone else.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Paradox Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: