Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

Tourists welcome, come one and all

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Creative Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
satyrisci
~guo~

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:26 pm    Post subject: Tourists welcome, come one and all Reply with quote

I have built a large city (in my game!), but at the moment it feels a little... spartan. I don't have the variety of NPC walkabouts I need, and right now my main focus is on getting everything ready for the HotOHR. I could do it myself, easy peasy, but I want to get that feeling of true individuality for my population.

So, here are my walkabout templates (male and female):

http://www.mediafire.com/?0ll3glsy6ktl4ha

They are contained in a zip file, and I want you to edit them, make them interesting/individual/anything you want, and repost them here for me to use. They will be placed in the game, and voila!, an interesting and unique person has migrated to my city.

Include names, background, and any other information you feel is required. Full credit will be given, and of course I will love you forever Smokin' Any further incentives required?

-Thanks, look forward to seeing what (if anything) people come up with!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Creative Corner All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: