Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

Wiki tags not working

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Site Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TMC
On the Verge of Insanity

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:18 pm    Post subject: Wiki tags not working Reply with quote

Wiki tags all point to the main page, eg. 'Downloads'

Also, can we have a new tag, "cmd"? If 'foo' were equivalent to 'plot:foo' but not display the plot: prefix that would be really convenient. (The plot: namespace on the wiki should really be renamed to cmd: or similar anyway.) Wait, actually maybe it would be better to link into http://hamsterrepublic.com/ohrrpgce/docs/plotdict.xml. Of course that can be changed at will later.
Bob the Hamster
OHRRPGCE Developer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:24 am    Post subject: Re: Wiki tags not working Reply with quote

The Mad Cacti wrote:

Gosh diddly darn it! I could have sworn I fixed that already...

The URL scheme changed slightly when I switched servers, but I thought I had redirecting set up so all the old links are supposed to still work. I'll see if I can fix it from my end.
Bob the Hamster
OHRRPGCE Developer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I added an extra RewriteRule to my .htaccess file. It seems to work fine now.

The /index.php/ part was confusing it. That isn't needed any more (but now it works that way optionally)
Inferior Minion
Metric Ruler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:55 am    Post subject: Re: Wiki tags not working Reply with quote

The Mad Cacti wrote:

I fixed the wiki tag to no longer place index.php in the url. It appears to be working again.

The Mad Cacti wrote:
Also, can we have a new tag, "cmd"? If 'foo' were equivalent to 'plot:foo' but not display the plot: prefix that would be really convenient. (The plot: namespace on the wiki should really be renamed to cmd: or similar anyway.) Wait, actually maybe it would be better to link into http://hamsterrepublic.com/ohrrpgce/docs/plotdict.xml. Of course that can be changed at will later.

Done: 'Last Save Slot'

I haven't allowed for parameters in the name, e.g. inventory(item), but I'm looking into it. The command name is case and space insensitive. Please do let me know if you run into a command that doesn't work.

Cheers,

~IM
On the Verge of Insanity

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:07 am    Post subject: Re: Wiki tags not working Reply with quote

Inferior Minion wrote:
I haven't allowed for parameters in the name, e.g. inventory(item), but I'm looking into it. The command name is case and space insensitive. Please do let me know if you run into a command that doesn't work.

Awesome! I am very pleased that I no longer have to remember whether it's "plot:Save Slot Used" or "plot:save slot used". Allowing parameters would be pretty useful.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Site Suggestions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: