Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

Requesting another sub-forum!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Site Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Robot
Skeleton King

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:04 am    Post subject: Requesting another sub-forum! Reply with quote

For non-ohrrpgce projects. I'm sure others have games being made in GM7, MMF2, etc., and game design principles carry across engines/compilers/apps, so why not have a section to discuss other things as well.

Just a thought, it's my 2 cents.
Jack
the fool

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm fairly certain IM has stated that the forums aren't OHR related only. Yeah, the header says OHR, and a majority of the community works with the OHR, but no one is going to lynch you for talking about or uploading a game from another engine.
Skeleton King

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, nvm then. Mission accomplished!
Cube
Dimensional Traveller

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There'll be a lot more forums for that kind of thing when we release the new version of Castle Paradox, which shouldn't be too long from now. We had aimed to release it in September, but IM works full time and I go to college full time so... Stuff happens.

We haven't really decided what forums we'll want entirely, but we'll have forums to discuss current commercial games like FF and whatnot, along with games designed for other engines. We also won't just focus on RPGs but just games in general.

So, look forward to it. Things are coming along, even if a bit slowly. This week we're finally getting CPS (Castle Point System) implemented (For info on things to look forward to, check out the New Years Resolution thread). Besides CPS and Trophies, we gotta get the new layout figured out, among other small tweaks. But from what IM tells me, it's almost ready.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Site Suggestions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: