Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

Sorry to do this, but it's another name change :)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eclipse
Eclipse Computer Entertainment

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2003 9:02 am    Post subject: Sorry to do this, but it's another name change :) Reply with quote

Sorry for the confusion regarding the name of my game (formerly Cruel Destinies, and more recently Fate's Compass). However, the name is about to change yet again, in order to keep it more related to the actual storyline of the game. The new title is Cruel Fate. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

By the way, if you have any questions or concerns regarding the game, please feel free to Private Message me, or post them in either of the two threads I have going right now. I thank the Castle Paradox community for its support regarding the production of Cruel Fate.

Exclamation Please note, I expect a short playable demo to be ready for October.

Questions or comments? Send an e-mail to
eclipsoftproductions@hotmail.com today.
Blazes Battles Inc.
I'm a chimp, not a

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2003 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you get my PM? You may not have, since it said something like failed sending e-mail. Anyway, if you want to keep the first title it's fine with me, you didn't need to change it to Fate's Compass in the first place. Unless you wanted to. Just wanted to make sure you knew it doesn't really matter because the names aren't close enough for anyone to mix them up. Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> The Soapbox All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: