Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

Become a friend now and be enlightened!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Friend

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 12:31 pm    Post subject: Become a friend now and be enlightened! Reply with quote

Yes, I realize that the URL is not working. We are still trying to get CalState Fullerton to approve our community website (it took a few months before they let us use the auditorium.) And yes, I know what you're thinking, but the friendship party is not a cult.

A friend,
"I am Collins. From my position in the moon's orbit, I watched Armstrong and Aldrin land and walk on the surface. I was so close to the ground of the moon, and yet I returned without having trod upon it... I am Collins." -Friend
Rolling Stone
Bastard Gunslinger

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is my second favorite all time OHR game advertisement, after Product of Insanity's self argument to advertise Stoneset Saga of course. I have to admit that I found myself comforted by the fact that it said "Breathtaking graphics" halfway down, otherwise I may just have thought some crazy was plugging his cult on the wrong board. I especially liked the part where it said "paid advertisement by the friendship party". Clever indeed my Friend, you most certainly will expand your circle through the Paradox, ensnaring yet more easily led- er, I mean, lighting the path for lost souls (Yeah, that's it).

http://www.castleparadox.com/forum/gamelist-display.php?game=620
Friend

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all, thank you for acknowledging our legitimacy as an intellectual group. To be completely honest, you are one of the few who think of us that way. Our on-campus outreach program isn't exactly successful; for the most part, most of the students we approached responded with hostility. even worse, some students have petitioned to have our seminar removed from the PA building.

It seems that you are interested in our group. I am not sure where you live, but if you're living in Southern California, please give our a seminar a visit. Here's a map of CSUF just in case:

Also, I don't know why, but people seem to relate us with the "Fellowship of Friends" group. Please people, we are in no way related or affliated with this destructive group.

http://www.rickross.com/groups/fof.html

A friend,
"I am Collins. From my position in the moon's orbit, I watched Armstrong and Aldrin land and walk on the surface. I was so close to the ground of the moon, and yet I returned without having trod upon it... I am Collins." -Friend
Rinku

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i still have to read that manga.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Chaos Nyte
Reviewer
Reviewer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a quick update, Motherland 1.5 was just released this weekend, and it's pretty damn sweet.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Alvanista

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...Cynical.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> The Arcade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: