Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

Can't upload with Firefox 3?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Site Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chenzi
User was banned for this post

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:52 pm    Post subject: Can't upload with Firefox 3? Reply with quote

Wrong File Type x-unknown/

DEBUG MODE

x-unknown/

Line : 59
File : uploadgame.php

Couldn't upload a demo of July Idea (the zip, that is) with the new Firefox. Tried multiple times, with extensions disabled even. Tried with IE and it worked fine.
Moogle1
Scourge of the Seas
Halloween 2006 Creativity Winner
Halloween 2006 Creativity Winner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What type of file were you trying to upload? CP only takes zip files.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A zip file, of course. That's the only reason I posted, otherwise it'd be too obvious.
FyreWulff
Still Jaded

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you on the latest Firefox (3.1) ? Everyone I know had problems with site uploads with 3.0
Chenzi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm at a coffee shop using an old laptop that has firefox 2 and I'm not having any site problems (upload, download, email response link follows, etc). So yeah, it's probably either one of my extentions or the version of firefox I was using.

I'm not sure if I got 3.1, but thanks for the update Mike.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Site Suggestions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: