Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

New attacker animations

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Site Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chaotix
Has a fan!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:28 pm    Post subject: New attacker animations Reply with quote

When making attacks you get this option. I would like to see these two in there so I can have more luck with my making extended special attacks.

These are kinda like a fusion of the Dash In and Jump animations.

#1: Hero dashes in, and disappears when he gets to the enemy.
#2: Hero Reappears and Dashes back to his normal spot.

This would really help for people who like making more advanced looking attacks. If you need to know more of what I am talking about, check out my topic in *Announcments* or just try the game Indego Stick #1, also made by me.

The things the hero does in battle would be highly assisted mt this. Think of thos, when he uses his Two Slash attack. (it would look alot better.
Thanks fr listning.[/url]

My forums:

http://www.freeforum101.com/*coming soon*
msw188

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Generally, Chaotix, I believe that most people see this as a board to request features specific to the Castle Paradox website, not the OHR. Suggestions and requests for the OHR should probably go in the OHR General Discussion forum.

I really can't comment on your suggestions - attack animations mean so little to me that I could honestly care less if we had any more or less than we have now.

This website link is for my funk/rock band, Euphonic Brew:
www.euphonicbrew.com
Inspiration
Anti-Protagonist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We already have plenty of attack animations and it's not too difficult to combine them to create the illusion of more complicated animations.

Quote:
#1: Hero dashes in, and disappears when he gets to the enemy.
#2: Hero Reappears and Dashes back to his normal spot.

For #1, you can just make the hero Jump then chain to a drive-by attack animation of him dashing.

For #2, Dash-In does this by default. If your hero is in the air, Dash-In will show the attack animation and then show him running back to his default location.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Site Suggestions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: