Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

Plotscripting / cinema sequences help.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RaVeN{530468}{RM}
(-{530468}-)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 11:39 pm    Post subject: Plotscripting / cinema sequences help. Reply with quote

This maybe in the wrong section but i wondered if someone could help me with cinema sequences like that used in the 'Krysta' and 'Hoshma' series im not sure but i think setu_firestorm may have been in charge of the scripting
if you would help pleas could i have help with:
*faces (character emtion like closing eyes how you change the hero into that form and back)
*room changing during a sequence
*other used in those series mentioned above
these things may seem stupid newbie things but i assure you i do no what im doing i just havnt do much work on scripting.
Thanks.
Shadowiii
It's been real.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first one isn't difficult. Its a plotscript command that changes your hero's NPC. I don't know it off the top of my head (though I'm sure someone does) but what you do is alter the NPC to a face down picture, then put it back up. Simple, really.

The second one is also easy. Either use doors, move the map coordinents itself and put a NPC there, or...uh...thats it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> The Soapbox All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: