Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

And now I have a review that was meant for another...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fenrir-Lunaris
WUT

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 10:46 pm    Post subject: And now I have a review that was meant for another... Reply with quote

I'm requesting AGAIN that the most recent review posted in my name be changed to RedMaverickZero's for the following reason...

He can't post his own reviews because he gets "hacking attempt" or something. As a last resort we discussed in #paradoxlounge that someone who could upload reviews should do it for those who couldn't and later have the author's name changed. It still hasn't happened, and now people are going to start thinking that I wrote it, when it specifically says it's not mine in the review itself.

PLEASE correct this oversight or I'll be forced to release that horrible hentai game (Those of you who know which one it is will shudder) onto the gamelist.
Aethereal
SHUT UP.
Elite Designer
Elite Designer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read what you said, but for some reason it isn't allowing me to change the name. I'm working on attempting to get it fixed, so just hold on.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> The Arcade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: