Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

What I'd like to see:

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Site Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
smokedog
Accept no subsitutions!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:33 am    Post subject: What I'd like to see: Reply with quote

Sharks, with frickin' lazer beams attached to their frickin' heads.
Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.
- Theodore Roosevelt
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Shadowiii
It's been real.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to see you shut up.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Site Suggestions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: