Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

Bridge Building Board
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Site Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Newbie_Power




Joined: 04 Sep 2006
Posts: 1762

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PHC... I know the answer to every one of your questions.

You're talking back to ChocoboV's friend, so that's enough for him to think you're pathetic.
_________________

TheGiz> Am I the only one who likes to imagine that Elijah Wood's character in Back to the Future 2, the kid at the Wild Gunman machine in the Cafe 80's, is some future descendant of the AVGN?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chaotix
Has a fan!




Joined: 03 Oct 2006
Posts: 205
Location: That one place

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least our arguments are fun, an littered with useless knowledge.

Now, PHC, no comment on my last post?

Choco..... what the hell?
_________________
I drew my Icon!

My forums:

http://www.freeforum101.com/*coming soon*
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
ChocoboV




Joined: 01 Jun 2007
Posts: 9

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
All I'm trying to say is adults don't get in petty arguments and continue them.

Yes, they do, actually. Nearly all of them.
You don't get out much do you? If nearly all adults got in petty arguments then this world would be destroyed long ago by nuclear weapons.
Quote:
I don't know, nor do I care what happened in the past or why you have such a childish grudge against Chaotix, but last time I checked, attacking other people who are just posting a comment that had nothing to do with you, wasn't the most mature thing to do.

I don't think I said anything that constitutes an attack aside from registering my disgust with the idea of "suicide is cool." This thread is quite tame.[/quote]
Well you just pointed out one of the 3 or 4 things I saw that were needlessly rude and uncalledfor. You don't get it do you? You aren't getting yourself anywhere with this. If you had never said that one little immature comment about Chaotix's forums none of this would have ever happened.
You'll soon learn if you already haven't that to become a prosperous person in society as in everything else you have to actually think before you say, or in this case type, something.
I don't have any more time to waste this, because it seems you have your head stuck too far up your ass to see anyone but yourself.
_________________
When you attack someones grammar/spelling it just shows how little you can find to attack.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Newbie_Power




Joined: 04 Sep 2006
Posts: 1762

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cut the crap, ChocoboV. You're not trying to be better than PHC by knowing how adults act, you're just ticked off because you're trying to prevent Chaotix from being picked on.
_________________

TheGiz> Am I the only one who likes to imagine that Elijah Wood's character in Back to the Future 2, the kid at the Wild Gunman machine in the Cafe 80's, is some future descendant of the AVGN?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Wobbler




Joined: 06 Feb 2003
Posts: 2233

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChocoboV wrote:
You don't get out much do you? If nearly all adults got in petty arguments then this world would be destroyed long ago by nuclear weapons.

You are horribly sheltered or just arguing for the sake of argument. How can you possibly say that people don't get into petty arguments? How can you make the leap from "petty argument" to NUCLEAR WAR? Are you serious?
ChocoboV wrote:
You don't get it do you? You aren't getting yourself anywhere with this. If you had never said that one little immature comment about Chaotix's forums none of this would have ever happened.
You'll soon learn if you already haven't that to become a prosperous person in society as in everything else you have to actually think before you say, or in this case type, something.
I don't have any more time to waste this, because it seems you have your head stuck too far up your ass to see anyone but yourself.

You're taking this way, way, WAY more serious than either he or I. None of this would have ever happened? It's not like we crucified God by having a stupid derail.

No, you do not need to be overly nice to people on the internet to become a prosperous person. I can think of several enormously successful people who do quite the opposite, but why does any of this matter at all?

Also, how can you complain about derailing the thread when you've contributed far less than I have?

Edit: Cute signature.
Chaotix wrote:
Now, PHC, no comment on my last post?

There's nothing to comment on?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chaotix
Has a fan!




Joined: 03 Oct 2006
Posts: 205
Location: That one place

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Newbie_Power wrote:
Cut the crap, ChocoboV. You're not trying to be better than PHC by knowing how adults act, you're just ticked off because you're trying to prevent Chaotix from being picked on.


Actually no, he hates people that act all "High and Mighty". Defending me might be a small part of it, but its mostly because he has a problem with people with particular personalities, or do things for no real reason.

ChocoboV is just one of those people that are hart to explain...

Chaotix wrote:
Now, PHC, no comment on my last post?

There's nothing to comment on?[/quote]

Well, you did ask me a question, I figured I would get an answer. No problem though.
_________________
I drew my Icon!

My forums:

http://www.freeforum101.com/*coming soon*


Last edited by Chaotix on Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
The Wobbler




Joined: 06 Feb 2003
Posts: 2233

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chaotix wrote:
Actually no, he hates people that act all "High and Mighty".

This is the most ironic thing in the thread.
Chaotix wrote:
Well, you did ask me a question, I figured I would get an answer. No problem though.

Your answer was mostly, "I don't know yet, wait and see," though. There's nowhere to go from there.


Last edited by The Wobbler on Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Newbie_Power




Joined: 04 Sep 2006
Posts: 1762

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
ChocoboV is just one of those people that are hart to explain...
You did a pretty good job, actually.
_________________

TheGiz> Am I the only one who likes to imagine that Elijah Wood's character in Back to the Future 2, the kid at the Wild Gunman machine in the Cafe 80's, is some future descendant of the AVGN?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chaotix
Has a fan!




Joined: 03 Oct 2006
Posts: 205
Location: That one place

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Newbie_Power wrote:
Quote:
ChocoboV is just one of those people that are hart to explain...
You did a pretty good job, actually.


Yay!

PHC wrote:

Edit: Cute signature.


Funny...

PHC, what is your avatar a picture of?
_________________
I drew my Icon!

My forums:

http://www.freeforum101.com/*coming soon*
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Moogle1
Scourge of the Seas
Halloween 2006 Creativity Winner
Halloween 2006 Creativity Winner



Joined: 15 Jul 2004
Posts: 3378
Location: Seattle, WA

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
When you attack someones grammar/spelling it just shows how little you can find to attack.


There should be an apostrophe in "someones."

Anyway, that aside, I think it's fair to point out that PHC is one of the oldest members on this forum, probably ten years your senior. You're not one to be telling him how "adults" act.

But that's hardly the point, right? I'd say what's more relevant is whether he's correct. Please feel free to point out anything he said that is incorrect. You said you felt the comment on the Vincent picture was uncalled for. Is there anything else with which you have an issue? It seems rather petty of you to belabor this one point, especially if you have nothing else to argue against him.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Uncommon
His legend will never die




Joined: 10 Mar 2003
Posts: 2506

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In fact, it comes off a little hypocritical.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
The Wobbler




Joined: 06 Feb 2003
Posts: 2233

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chaotix wrote:
PHC, what is your avatar a picture of?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuttlefish
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Artimus Bena
Admiral




Joined: 17 Aug 2004
Posts: 637
Location: Dreamland.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warnings for everyone!








Apologies. I tried, but could not resist.


[edit] phc man, you have a thing for strange looking animals haha.
_________________
SACRE BLEU!

|||Compositions!
|||Eldardeen Soundtrack!
|||Red Mercury!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Chaotix
Has a fan!




Joined: 03 Oct 2006
Posts: 205
Location: That one place

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to the subject, how about making an OHR tool bar? My site has a tool bar, and people like it a lot for some reason...
_________________
I drew my Icon!

My forums:

http://www.freeforum101.com/*coming soon*
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Battleblaze
Warrior Thread Monk




Joined: 19 Dec 2003
Posts: 782
Location: IndY OHR

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

People

What

The

Flying

Fuck

Please Chobo and Choatix just...stop. I'm still serious about what I posted and I don't want the thread shut down cuz of a grammar argument.


I'm sorry that my site has ads...I'll look up the google freewebspace or whatnot.

Once I get the site off the ground

* I plan to set in place a nation OHR month where I'll have contest and whatnot.

* I'd like to bring back the top 30 as a more streamlined top 10 or even top 5

I have a bunch of smalelr unrealised ideas as of yet. But really now that summers here I want to get this underway.
_________________
Indy OHR! and National OHR Month Contest going on now!

"Aeth calls PHC an anti-semite; PHC blames anti-semitism"
-squall
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Site Suggestions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group