Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

Where did you first hear about OHR?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Where did you first hear/find out about OHR?
Google/search engine
52%
 52%  [ 11 ]
Hamster Republic/OHR site etc.
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Friend
23%
 23%  [ 5 ]
Other (post below)
14%
 14%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 21

MultiColoredWizard
Come back, baby!
The Breastmaster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I showed up here before OHR had shops... had to have been 7 to 8 years ago (I could probably figure it based on when the engine was released. I showed up shortly after that).

The OHR came out in 1998, that's an exaggeration.

WHOA.
*counts on fingers*
I've known about the OHR for five years(almost 6). September ##, 1998 was my first OHR version. Before plotscripting, I know that.
Too bad I never used it back then. You guys(er.. vets) would have had to put up with a 7 year old. I wouldn't have dragged that burden in. :roffle:
RPGrealm5
Sir, the Goombas are dancing again!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This took some thinking to recall my encounter with the OHR...

I think it was in 6th grade. I wanted to make an RPG and went to Yahoo to find a program. I was just doing it in my spare time, and I had no idea that I would actually find something for free. The result was Hamster Republic. I downloaded the OHR, and tried it. At first it was impossible. I was confused, and angry so I left it sit. I later came back to it, ready to give the OHR a second chance. My second time had me building map tiles on the graphic map tiles screen, but I was actually designing the map in the little squares! When I actually found out what to do I began pumping out games like blood. My first game was called...uhh..oh yeah! Forsaken Sides. Boy it was a great game, I had finished it too, but that was before I had encountered Castle Paradox.

I then made a second game, Forsaken Dimensions, a sequel to FS. That too was a finished title. After that was my favorite, and most uniques game Project: Virus. That game was SO good that I will remake it, for those of you who want a unique game.

After that was Warsaken, my return to the "Forsaken" saga. This game was unique in a way like Dynasty Warroirs is. Then Forsaken Worlds...

Sadly, my computer caught a virus that runied my comptuer and I had to get a new one. All my games gone, I had to start over... And now I'm back! If only I had discovered CP sooner my games would have survived... Crying
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> The Arcade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: