Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

Playable Blackened Demo

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RPGrealm5
Sir, the Goombas are dancing again!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 9:24 pm    Post subject: Playable Blackened Demo Reply with quote

Hey. I just put out the first of the Blackened demos. This demo doesn't have any action, but it gives you a general idea about the multiple personalities, and you can try the game from any of the three characters perspectives. Try it and give me some feedback.
RPGrealm5

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2003 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everyone. I just posted the second Blackened demo. Go try it, its got battles and stuff.
Gnome
Trix Bunny Rabbit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2003 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does it have any battles with Billy?

My website
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
RPGrealm5

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2003 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not yet. Billy and the other Cameo fights won't take place until the tournament is accessable. Billy will be in one of the next demos. This new one opens up more of the Trainer's Trail where you can level up your guys.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> The Soapbox All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: