Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

OHR Project Classifieds
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Creative Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Setu_Firestorm
Music Composer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:26 pm    Post subject: OHR Project Classifieds Reply with quote

Listen up all OHR authors looking for original music.

I'm starting this thread for all of you who wish to find someone within our community to score original music for your games. Please post your commissions here for OHR composers to respond to.

Composers: To respond to the ads, please PM the poster making the request. I just don't want 500 replies to one commission.

Also, composers, don't discuss collab projects in this thread or in BAMtastic forum. I have designated the Musician's Corner usergroup for that. If you're not a member, either join via the Usergroup link at the top or PM me and I'll add you.

OHR Authors: Please edit (meaning don't double-post) your commission posts when a composer has responded to your request.

Alright, this thread's open game.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/georgerpowell
Newgrounds: http://setu-firestorm.newgrounds.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Bob the Hamster
OHRRPGCE Developer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:29 am    Post subject: Wanted: Music For Wandering Hamster Reply with quote

Wanted: Original 'Public Domain' or 'GPL' licenced music for Wandering Hamster. Tracks needed are listed at Wandering Hamster Soundtrack (closed for now, thanks!)

MIDI format is preferred. Ask me first before composing an OGG, MP3, MOD, S3M, IT, or BAM

Price list:

$0 - Original Song that I don't like
    $3 - Original Song that I like, but doesn't fit in Wandering Hamster
    $3 - Improved remix of a song already in Wandering Hamster (excluding Broaste's Madness)
    $7 - Improved remix of Broaste's Madness that I like well enough to use
    $7 - Original Song I like well enough to use in Wandering Hamster
    $25 - Original Song that is so awesome it makes me stop caring that I have to lose Aaron Walz's music

I realize that these prices are a pittance, and anyone who is willing to offer their music for Public Domain and/or GPL use deserves more reward than this-- but that is all all I can afford right now (or maybe more than I can afford, if I am bombarded by musical awesomeness ;)

Payment will be delivered by Paypal, or Mturk or amazon-wishlist-item-of-approximately-similar-value-after-shipping or Check-By-Snail-Mail

Please reply in a separate public thread, not a private message

Pending specific requests:
* Broaste's Madness Remix finished
* Mountain Theme (Lapse) Remix finished

I owe:
* $7 Fenrir Lunaris for Tocatta and Broaste
* $7 Camdog's favorite charity for Subeteranean Hamster (to kiva.org)
* $7 Jabbercat's favorite charity for Broaste
* $3 Colin Bunnell for Troll Mountain Remix of Shael Riley's Darkmoon Warriors (payed)

Last edited by Bob the Hamster on Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:20 am; edited 6 times in total
Moogle1
Scourge of the Seas
Halloween 2006 Creativity Winner
Halloween 2006 Creativity Winner

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For some reason, your link doesn't work. If this one also doesn't work, copy/paste it into the address line of your browser.

http://gilgamesh.hamsterrepublic.com/wiki/ohrrpgce/index.php/Game:Wandering_Hamster/soundtrack

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking for cheap as free musician

As a part of my upcoming journal series (see: my journal, but not yet), I would be obliged for a sparetime composer to make me an image album*. Sparse information, though actually about as much as I know, will be provided, as it is for inspiration on my part. Contact if you have the spare time and talent, you wish to get yourself known, or if you're interested in the job for any other reason, especially if you're like LongeBane and think I'm gonna die.

*An image album is a music album meant to set a mood, or image. Anime nerds among you should know the term.

Last edited by Joe Man on Fri Dec 13, 1957 1:21 am; edited 2,892 time in total
Onlyoneinall
Bug finder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I realize this thread is a bit old to post in, but I just noticed this when I saw James Paige's post about requiring a remix.

An original soundtrack for my game Bloodlust would be much appriciated. I will even be willing to compensate the composer with spendola if needed. More details will be given if anyone wishes to take up the job..

Camdog

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James,

Here's a little something I've been tinkering with for Wandering Hamster. Sorry, it's not a remix of Broast's Madness (I started before you posted that), but I thought it would make a neat underground theme (hence the name).

http://www.castleparadox.com/songlist-display.php?song=232

If you like it, feel free to use away. As requested, it's GPLed. If you want to use it, don't worry about the money. I'd just be happy to see it in the game.
Bob the Hamster
OHRRPGCE Developer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Camdog wrote:
James,

Here's a little something I've been tinkering with for Wandering Hamster. Sorry, it's not a remix of Broast's Madness (I started before you posted that), but I thought it would make a neat underground theme (hence the name).

http://www.castleparadox.com/songlist-display.php?song=232

If you like it, feel free to use away. As requested, it's GPLed. If you want to use it, don't worry about the money. I'd just be happy to see it in the game.

Cool! Unfortunately it is very quiet compared to all my other midis. Do you have any idea why that might be?

EDIT: Actually, it looks like I just couldn't hear a couple of the loudest instruments. unfortunately timidity drops some instruments if it lacks patches for them. Listing on a different synth made it loud enough (and even awesomer) I will be using this to replace "Subterranean battle"... though i might re-purpose it later, since I don't actually *have* any subterranean battles yet ;)
Camdog

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful. I kept meaning to look into that and not having enough time. Glad it worked itself out.
Fenrir-Lunaris
WUT

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wanted: Some extra compositions for Vikings of Midgard for the Ubersetzung Release.

Arrow A tropical sounding track to be played in the "Beach of the Midgard Serpent". What I have now is fine, but I'd like something original.

Arrow A wintry Village track to be played in Thule, the village where the beastmen live. I had been thinking of "Let there be Peace on Earth" for this area, but alas, it is NOT Public Domain.

Arrow A depressive and lonely sounding track to be used in Helheim's Ruins. Think of what a song called "The day the world died" would sound like.

Arrow Battle Music! Broaste's Madness, or maybe the remixes suggested in the other Broaste thread?

Arrow Battle Music!! A remix of "Clorinda False Adieu"! An Arfenhouse battle song! But dark, and sinister! Can you do it?

Participants will receive their name in the credits of Vikings of Midgard AND have a character of their choice placed in the game. Free publicity!
Bob the Hamster
OHRRPGCE Developer

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fenrir-Lunaris wrote:
:arrow: A depressive and lonely sounding track to be used in Helheim's Ruins. Think of what a song called "The day the world died" would sound like.

I talked Jeremy Jacobs into composing something. I uploaded a copy of it here: Helheim Ruins Dirge

Fenrir-Lunaris wrote:
Participants will receive their name in the credits of Vikings of Midgard AND have a character of their choice placed in the game. Free publicity!

If you like it, you will have to consult with Jeremy directly about a character appearance. Although listening to his podcasts will very likely provide inspiration :)
Fenrir-Lunaris
WUT

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's having trouble opening. Also, something about a 404 error? Bizarre. But if any of his other compositions are any indication, it'll be awesome
Bob the Hamster
OHRRPGCE Developer

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fenrir-Lunaris wrote:
It's having trouble opening. Also, something about a 404 error? Bizarre. But if any of his other compositions are any indication, it'll be awesome

Oops! I screwed up on the permissions! It is fixed now.
binoal

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol i just noticed this thread here. But i need an original soundtrack for a game im creating. It doesnt have a title yet, but it is all but done. I need more armor, weapons, and music!

wanted is:
battle music 1
battle music 2
battle music 3
Town music
Dungeon music 1
Dungeon music 2
title music

If anyone gives me some music, they will go in the credits, and reference them or one of their characters in the game, whether its a special weapon or a cameo appearance.

If you want more info about the game, i will be posting a rather large description in my development journal sometime tomorrow

http://www.castleparadox.com/gamelist-display.php?game=963

Legend Of Zelda: Reptilian Warlord Demo

http://www.castleparadox.com/gamelist-display.php?game=961
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Spoon Weaver

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heh, way to raise the dead binoal. lol.

anyways, if anyone's willing, I'd like a song for the credits of my slimes game.
Basically anything is fine, though the rest of the music in the game is basically elevator music, so a rock song or something wouldn't really fit. Anyways, I'd love to use a community song in my game if possible.
Bob the Hamster
OHRRPGCE Developer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Wanted: Music For Wandering Hamster Reply with quote

Yay! Zombie Thread revival! Now that I read this thread, I can't for the life of me remember if I actually payed any of the bounties that I promised other than Colin Bunnell's.

James Paige wrote:

I owe:
* $7 Fenrir Lunaris for Tocatta and Broaste
* $7 Camdog's favorite charity for Subeteranean Hamster
* $7 Jabbercat's favorite charity for Broaste
* $3 Colin Bunnell for Troll Mountain Remix of Shael Riley's Darkmoon Warriors (payed)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Creative Corner All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: