Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

Its A story pass it on.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Creative Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pixiestick
Sugary taste that everyone likes...NO TOUCHIE

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2003 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok well I think your doing good go go go............................... Razz
marina_egbert
Someday I will get out of this tower!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2003 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suddenly a smaller fairy ran into the dark lords room and cried, "The enemy aproaches!" and as quickly as they came in they were gone. Brijorge stared into Takina's eyes and said, "If this has anything to do with you, you will pay!" As frightened as Takina was she stared back at Brijogre and simply stated, "I am a child of the King, though I dont quite look like a pixie their blood runs through my veins. Besides, you have NO POWER OVER ME!" With that Brijorge was angry. This weak little female had figured him out. That this Dark Lord was once a nice man, but evil had enveloped him and what was once a thing of beauty was now a disgrace. Furiously Brijorge marched out of the room knowing that once Takina had acknowledged that he had no power over her he could do nothing.

The troops had now surrounded the castle and were ready to begin the war. Suddenly the gates flew open and there stood the Dark Lord Brijorge. As suddenly as the gates had flown open, the Dark Lord slumped over and seemed to be sobbing like a sad little baby. Slowly the King Pixie walked towards him, his guards behind him ready to fire at any moment. As the King approached the Dark Lord he realized that this poor excuse for a villain was truly crying his heart out. The King nealt next to Brijorge and began to speak to him. Slowly Brijorge began to take a new form. No longer was this man that of a handsome beast, but now he had the impression of a handsome prince. Before the troops knew it the King was hugging Brijorge. "Let it be known, that from this day forth, ,Brijorge the Dark Lord is no longer to be known as the number one foe of the Pixie World, but to be acknowledged as my younger brother, my second in command. Sir Brijorge." Just as the King was giving his statement a wild banchee ran out of the castle gates screaming at the top of its lungs, "You will pay for this you Manjee little pixie! You just wait and see!" And with that the Banchee disappeared in plain sight.

Sometimes confusion has its advantages....

I give mood rings to people because they're nuts... I'm also a pro at making DUM.

Defeat yourself... Embrace God!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
marina_egbert

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2003 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*sigh* That whole 30 second thing is irritating and made me have to post twice Happy So here is the rest!

Sir Brijorge entered the castle with hisbrother the king and his troops. There they met Takina and the three of them released all of the little shackled fairies and had a fiesta. The King noticed that Takina was quite fond of his brother, even afterr all that he had put her through. But just as wonderful as tht was to him, he couldn't stop thinking about that banchee and its dumb threat.

Takina sat between the King and Sir Brijorge enjoying the night, but she couldn't stop thinking about whether or not her family was worried about her. Especially her mom. Nonchalantly she asked the King if her family was worried about her. "No all is fine back in your world my dear. Time is different here. If I remember correctly, It is 50 years to your one day on earth." Replied the King. Happily Takina went back to focusing on the party.

The next day the King spoke with his brother about the banchee and what should be done about it. It was decided that they would go and huhnt it down with the troops at sundown. The King noticed t hat his brother's mind was on something else. "What are you thinking about dear brother?" He asked. "I can't get my mind off of Takina. Her beauty is beyond words yet she says that she is your daughter?" Brijorge responded. "She said she was my daughter? No, that couldn't be brother... She must have meant the God above. It is said that He created all creatures." the king retorted. "Well, then why would she say that pixie blood runs through her veins? She doesnt even have wings..." cried Brijorge. "Brother, you yourself do not have wings because when you were banished your wings were taken away for eternity. Do you not remember? As I said, She may beleive that pixie blood runs through her veins because of her beliefs... That our blood must run through her veins because the same God created all things."the king replied. With that Brijorge seemed to be content and they continued planning the hunt for the banchee.

Takina sat in her quarters humming softly to herself. She heard a strange noise at her window and peeked out to see what it was. As she approached the window she noticed a shadow running across the courtyard. She ran to the meeting hall to tell the King and Sir Brijorge what she had seen. Soon the troops were ready to begin the hunt.

Ok, now someone else add to it.. this IS a pass-a-long type story ya know.... Rolling Eyes

I give mood rings to people because they're nuts... I'm also a pro at making DUM.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
marina_egbert

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pissed off! ok so... I just lost everything I wrote... and I dont know what happened.....

GRRRRRR..... Ill try again tomorrow... Im too irritated now to try to finish Pissed off!

Megumi
Crazy Kitsune

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And then an asteroid hurtled towards the earth. They all looked up and pointed, "Ahh! Asteroid!" And then they all died. The End.
Ha ha ha!
No, I'm not that evil. Continue, marina, you seem to be having fun with this.
marina_egbert

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm jess, uh.. no... lol

ok i guess i will try again seeing as if i seem to have eaten a tad too many espresso beans tonight and just got rid of my migraine but still have a rather large dose of caffeine in my system. (therefore i cant sleep)

Marina saw the King and Brijorge off from a tiny room in the pits of the castle because they ahd told her that it was safer for her there because the Banchee and its henchmen were forbidden to enter that place. She sat destitute, wondering what was happening outside. Her curiosity got the best of her though as she haad heard a noise in the hallway and decided to follow it.

The troops stormed the forest upturning every hiding place they could find. It wasn't long before they met up with the Banchee's troops. King Pixie and Brijorge decided to stick together as they fought and cover eachother's backs, knowing that if anything happened to the other Takina's heart would be broken. War raged all around them and blood splattered every creature's attire. Any sword that hadn't met flesh soon did. It wasn't long before the troops had overcome the henchmen forces and taken prisoners. One by one the King drilled the prisoners for answers on the whereabouts of the banchee. It took time, but at last one spoke, "Beware, for the Banchee himself has taken matters into his own hands and is somewhere he is not to be," the freak grumbled. At once Brijorge and the King looked at eachother. "Takina!" they both gasped. At once they sped off towards the castle hoping that it wasn't too late.

Takina had now followed the strange noise and was entering the castle courtyards. There in the center of the courtyard was somethign she had never seen before... A giant fountain overflowing with Nectar of the vine (I know it makes no sense.. its a story ok). As she walked toward it she felt transfixed by it. She stood two feet away from it and the banchee stepped out from behind a tree disguised as a wood nymph, "Hello my pretty, just a sip of this nectar with take every fear away from your heart. Come on, just a sip." Takina gazed into the liquid and dipped her hands into it and drew it to her lips.

Brijorge burst through the castle gates miles ahead of King Pixie jus tin time to see a wood nymph talking to Takina and Takina about to drink some sort of nectar. "TAKINA! NO!" He cried. Takina looked up, the nectar dropping to the ground, "Brijorge! I was talking to this wood nymph, he says..." Just then the Banchee, showing its real face, grabbed Takina and held her tightly choking her. The King flew through into the courtyard and uttered an enchantment. The Banchee dropped Takina and shrunk into a measley frog. "There you shall stay for all eternity, nothing can break this spell," the King decalred.

Together the three walked away from the helpless frog into the castle. The troops were called back in and all seemed to be well again. Takina and Brijorge went back to the village to her family where they lived a beautiful and adventuresome life together, occasionally returning to the mystical abyss to visit the King and his troops and to ward off evil foes. The Banchee never again caused trouble in their camp. Good ALWAYS overcomes evil.

ANd that is the end. I will never write anything like that again Big grin

pixiestick

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2003 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mY STORY NEEDS HELP ANYONE WANNA HELP?IT ALONG JUSTA BIT?
Raspberry!
LeRoy_Leo
Project manager
Class S Minstrel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This forum is dead *sigh* Like the Banshee... *sigh* Poor evil banshee...
I would help, but i am sure it is lost from all memory. If I can still help out, Just tell me. I never noticed this story beofore...

---msw188 ---
"Seriously James, you keep rolling out the awesome like gingerbread men on a horror-movie assembly line. "
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
LeRoy_Leo
Project manager
Class S Minstrel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I revived it! The string that is. Thats how evil works sometimes, which is what you will find out.

The Banshee ( as the frog ) too lived after that for an unnatural 200 years... Brooding...

When the frog died its corpse lied at the bottom of a the pond where Bijorge was found. It did not decay, but it passed from the memories of all. Legends of the frog curse made the curse seem impossible. The corpse was eaten many times, and shredded corpses of the animals that ate it were found besides the stream, thier blood appeared to be drained...

No doubt the immortal Brijorge suspected something was wrong when he visitted the pond. (It still braught back an energy he thaught was strange, but it helped him think.)He saw five dead animals lieing on the banks of the pond, and a message of hate scribbled its way across his mind. He was lured to the frogs dead body. He stood over the frogs body looking down on its upturned belly. Nothing seemed to be different from many other dead frogs, but just to be safe burried it in a sacred cemetary.

That night the gifted Takina was talking to the king when Brijorge came through the great doors and told them about the peculiar thing he saw at the pond that evening. (My quotation marks are broke, so I will use This system)

Pixie King: You shouldnt have burried the frog in the sacred cemetary brother. If it had been that vile banshees body, there is no telling what it could do.

Brijorge: I know, but the banshee wouldnt be able to do anything there. It is a sacred place, so evil wouldnt have beean able to pass through the barriers. Remember the room that takina hid in? That was not nearly as sacred as the burrial ground of the saints. I feel pretty confident that that frog wasnt the banshee after it was able to be taken in that place, and burried there. There was no other way I could think of to finding out if the frog was the banshee.

Takina, even though wisened up over the years, was still a spunky and silly smart alek.

Takina: You could have kissed it.
She suggested. They all had a fine laugh about it (Fairy humor is weird) and forgot about the whole ordeal. The kings mind was put at ease, butTakina considered the facts. There were 5 dead animals with their blood sucked out of them, and they torn to threads. If it wasnt the Banshee (presumed dead now) then who was it? They might have a problem...

That night The Banshee had placed himself by the pond again, where he continued brooding, and hoped he would no longer be interupted...
To be continued- (This frog has to think...)

---msw188 ---
"Seriously James, you keep rolling out the awesome like gingerbread men on a horror-movie assembly line. "
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
pixiestick

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow.....I have not read this story in a long tim eI had to read the whole thing over and over again to understand it!....I love that one that last post it was histerical ! I love to read what creative flow people have its just funny!....I dont think i could ever get this published that was just a pipe dream but it is funny to imagine taht what i love about dreaming you can keep typing if you want I will end up reading it eventually but ya ...... Big grin this room is about over but I wont lock it till the thread is dead for more than a uhh whenever i feel like it! Happy ................psss pass it on!
LeRoy_Leo
Project manager
Class S Minstrel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2003 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It layed there ( The frog that is ) For a week, not being disturbed, when finally it gathered enough energy to transform into what ever it wanted...

This was indeed a dark day for our heroes, for the Banshee again had the ability to over come the curse, and turn into what ever it wanted to be!!!

The frog gathered its strength, and walked around on TWO frog legs, gathering and devouring the live stock... (And maybe even stopped by the diner) Once that was done, the frog settled in the bottom of the enchanted pond and lifted the water with it's corrupted influence... The Banshee was never the same again. Not only was it more powerful than ever, but it turned into...

---msw188 ---
Minnek
Conjurer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2003 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

a rock. ...

Naw, I'm not going to do that...

Dang. While I think up something to add to this, why don't you continue with it, LeRoy...you're the only one adding about der Banshee anyways. (der Banshee...I crack myself up. Ha ha ha! )
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
pixiestick

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just find the whole thing amusing!...Happy
LeRoy_Leo
Project manager
Class S Minstrel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, it's taking so long. I have a lot of things to think about lately... Still gotta come up with a part, and if noone else posts one (chances of that are high) then I will just edit this post a little (more like a lot) I have had some ideas... (you should probobly get to making a game off of this...)

I'll keep trying. Cheers! Razz

---msw188 ---
Liquidmentality
Champion Duelist

Location: As far away from the other people that use this board as possible.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first snowflakes of a new morning fell gently upon his shoulders as he rode the same path he had taken uncountable times before. Since childhood he had enjoyed riding this way and the gleaming white lent it an unsurpassed serene beauty. Despite his reknown wanderlust, he could picture no place quite like home. It was as if the trees and hills shown with an otherworldly light. Stealing every thought and replacing it with unbroken harmony.

Soft footfalls upon new snow broke his silent reverie.

"Lord, a message," said a lean, aged man dusted with snow. By the looks of it Harod had walked quite a ways to deliver the rolled parchment he held in his hand. He was never fond of riding but swift for his age.

Vaelon took up the parchment. What an odd seal he thought to himself as he broke the letter free of its binding. His face creased as he read silently.

Harod could read the look on his brow. He had seen it too many times before. "What news does this bring, Lord?" he queried.

This is similar to the prophecy of my grandfather. He thought to himself. It was foolish of me to think I could retire so soon. Why is it always during the winter? "Harod." exclaimed Vaelon "Inform the legion commanders. I want us to be mobile in four days."

"How many should I inform, Lord Korhil?" asked Harod in his uwavering stoic grace.

"All of them." said Vaelon matter of factly as he urged his steed into a gentle trot back toward home.

Once again he would leave home and set his men against a foe he did not understand. Or even knew truly existed. It had only been a legend.

The sun crested the mountain peaks which stood guard over the Citadel of Thunders Heart and he squinted slightly at the silhouetted spires cloaked in the morning rays.

Vaelon smiled to himself. Winter will have to wait until next year.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Creative Corner All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: