Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

My utterly fabulous solution.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Site Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joe Man

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:55 pm    Post subject: My utterly fabulous solution. Reply with quote

We have all these OHR magazines of independently written articles and silly such business, but they never last very long. Here's my solution. Do like Something Awful, and use the main page for these articles, and have mods write digests of important or long topics here in the forums. It keeps the site being updated, the writers having something to write about, and, if the mods are devoted enough to bother, we'll have a flow of new members, particularly writers, who the mods recruit to do their job.

Sure, has potential kinks, but I think it could work. Sorry for my poor writing ability and shortness.

Last edited by Joe Man on Fri Dec 13, 1957 1:21 am; edited 2,892 time in total
The Wobbler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note from Castle Paradox Administration:
This content has been removed by the user. Contact the original author and link them to this post if you wish to view the original content. Only the author can remove the tags hiding this content.
Joe Man

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New magazine? I actually wasn't aware. Didn't mean to offend or anything, just felt like throwing out an idea while I was tired.

The Wobbler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note from Castle Paradox Administration:
This content has been removed by the user. Contact the original author and link them to this post if you wish to view the original content. Only the author can remove the tags hiding this content.
Joe Man

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come now, how much have you seen me around? My bad though, I'll look into it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Site Suggestions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: