Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

More elaborate lists (i.e. Newest games)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Site Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Onlyoneinall
Bug finder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:55 pm    Post subject: More elaborate lists (i.e. Newest games) Reply with quote

I think the top 5 bits should be more elaborate. Only showing the five newest additions for games, for reviews, the top five highest rank games, etc. is simply not enough. I think there should be either a list where you can scroll the entire list of games by ranking, newest, etc. and such or simply a section where we can get a longer list of the latest. I think it would also shine more attention to all the content of the website.

I'm aware there may have been such a thing before on the older version of CP, but now that is obsolete. I request longer lists, perhaps when you go to the stats (rather than when you're casually browsing). Is this possible to do?

Jack
the fool

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There actually is a search thing. Right on the forum index, in the top selection there's a link: "Search Gamelist". I'm not sure if IM has fixed some of the bugs confined within it yet, though.

And by God, shorten your signature!
Bug finder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...I can't believe I did not notice that. Thanks Jack. It's quite buggy though, so I guess IM hasn't fixed all the bugs.

Inferior Minion
Metric Ruler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Onlyoneinall wrote:
...I can't believe I did not notice that. Thanks Jack. It's quite buggy though, so I guess IM hasn't fixed all the bugs.

No, I haven't debugged the problems with the gamelist search yet. There is the older version of the gamelist search page: http://www.castleparadox.com/search-gamelist.php

I had attempted to merge that page into the gamelist page, with little success.
Metric Ruler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm almost embarrassed for taking so long to fix such a minor error on my part (typo and a copy-paste of similar code that I didn't modify after the paste). I'm pretty sure the gamelist searching should be fully functional again.

~IM

Bye-Bye

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look who's writing in itaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalics.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Site Suggestions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: