Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

How to Be Cured of Evil
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Creative Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nathan Karr
Zealot

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:22 am    Post subject: How to Be Cured of Evil Reply with quote

There was a Being. This Being had always been, and existance is His invention. Once you get through that paradox, chew on this: With Him was the Word. The Word was His Son, and His Son was Him also. Now then, there was also a Spirit with Them(who also was Them). They were all one, yet somehow distinct from one another(confusing enough yet?) They saw fit, through thought that we cannot comprehend, that it was better to bring free creatures into existance that could choose to love Them, as opposed to loving Themselves in perfect, neverending bliss. They made the Earth and all that inhabits it, and the stars and the laws that govern the universe.

Chief among His creation were the angels and the men. Angels were given a single, clear-cut choice as to wheather to love and serve The Trinity(Good) or to go their own way and live forever in misery(Evil). Most chose Good. The angels that chose evil are called demons.

As for men, there were two at the time(male and female). A demon told them that if they ate the fruit that the Creator had forbidden them, they would become like Him. They did so, and thus fell. The Creator was displeased(for all things that reject the source of life must die), but still had a plan. He promised that at some point a woman would concieve a child without having sex, and that Child would be the Creator(or rather the Word), and that He, although free from all forms of evil, would take the punishment of those who weren't. He did so, and we now reckon our years from when He did.

Any man(be he the kind with a womb or the kind without) can have his evil removed if he accepts the Son's death in payment. I have done so. Will you?
Scourge of the Seas
Halloween 2006 Creativity Winner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't this forum for original stories? This could set a bad precedent for plagiarism.
Bye-Bye

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh, I remember the good ol' days when I believed in God...

(CELEBRATE FOR DIS BEZ MY 100TH POST!!1)
The Wobbler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note from Castle Paradox Administration:
This content has been removed by the user. Contact the original author and link them to this post if you wish to view the original content. Only the author can remove the tags hiding this content.
Rimudora
Psychopath yandere

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm not converting until you figure out what the hell you're talking about, because you clearly haven't done so.
LeRoy_Leo
Project manager
Class S Minstrel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am the bible and I am sueing you fro copy right infringement! XD
Decent presentation, albeit more than a bit quirky.

---msw188 ---
"Seriously James, you keep rolling out the awesome like gingerbread men on a horror-movie assembly line. "
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Blue Pixel
SPY SAPPIN MAH FISH SANDWICH

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i found a bible
HI.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

75 million years ago, there was Xenu. He ruled the Galactic Confederacy. The planets of the G.C., they were overpopulated. Under threat of deposition, Xenu tricked billions of his people into being paralyzed and loaded into spaceships (which looked exactly like DC-8s only without turbofans) which were then sent to Earth (which was actually called Teegeeack). These people were loaded into volcanos, in which hydrogen bombs were detonated. Their souls became thetans, which were captured in the sky by theta-capturing rays and forced to watch 36 days of propaganda and misleading TV. The thetans then lost their sense of individuality and began to cluster around each other. Their influence is the cause of our problems.

Any man(be he the kind with a womb or the kind without) can have his evil removed if he has his thetans removed. I have done so. Will you?
Jack
the fool

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

don't we have a thing against spam?
Tuck in your shirt.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha ha ha ha ha, what's this about?
Blue Pixel
SPY SAPPIN MAH FISH SANDWICH

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i thought we had a thing for spam.
Tuck in your shirt.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the spirit of spam and thread consistancy...

100th post!

How many years did it take?
Valigarmander
Bye-Bye

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol i had my 100th post in this thread b4 u losr
Shaede
Tuck in your shirt.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Valigarmander wrote:
lol i had my 100th post in this thread b4 u losr

That was the point.

Gratz on saving 5 keystrokes, though.
Machu
Righter, a person who rights wrongs

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't like these kind of stories. The ones where all the evil in the universe is put into one scapegoat and defeating it somehow makes the world perfect. Also, the characters are bland. The ending is also depressing. I think the narrator should have given some advice to making the world a better place instead of making the readers feel guilty and inviting them into what sounds like a scam. If you met somebody like that in real life, would you trust them?
[*]Starting now, there's going to be a lot less conversation and a lot more killing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Creative Corner All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: