Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

Some THING on the wing! SOME... THING!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Creative Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LeRoy_Leo
Project manager
Class S Minstrel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:10 am    Post subject: Some THING on the wing! SOME... THING! Reply with quote

PS CS is almost as sexy as LOZ OOT. Big grin

---msw188 ---
"Seriously James, you keep rolling out the awesome like gingerbread men on a horror-movie assembly line. "
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Tsunamidog
banned...but not really.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WTF!?

The Above Statement Is False
Jack
the fool

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whoa, you fooled me. i thought the lome people were the only ones that did stupid stuff like this.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jack, you butchered the capslock quote in your sig. It sounds worse that way. Lol...Jack...butcher...har har
LeRoy_Leo
Project manager
Class S Minstrel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jack wrote:
whoa, you fooled me. i thought the lome people were the only ones that did stupid stuff like this.

No, lonley man. You'd be surprised. I've actually stumbled on several forums with this exact thing. Frankly, most of them are <Jim Carey impression>BRILLIANT</Jim Carey impression>. And, if you've ever played LOZ: OOT, you'd probably get it. I'm not mad at you. Just don't cluster a masterpiece like this with Lome.
Thanks for the comment. It didn't help me at all. Big grin

PS: I couldn't agree more with your sig, Jack. And I, for one, think doing it in Caps lock bolsters the meaning. :thumbsup: Keep it real.

---msw188 ---
"Seriously James, you keep rolling out the awesome like gingerbread men on a horror-movie assembly line. "
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Sparoku
Pyrithea Amethyst.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Sigh* I wish you guys would quit picking on LOME.
My Discord ID: SparDanger#0305

Last edited by Sparoku on Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jack
the fool

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Thanks for the comment. It didn't help me at all. Big grin

no problem.
OHR Master

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like it. Did you draw that, or copy-paste those images? Either way, it looks awesome.
LongeBane

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was definitely hand-drawn. The green box used a multitude of brushing techniques. And tt took him nearly 4 hours just to get the text down. But I must say, masterpiece indeed.
LeRoy_Leo
Project manager
Class S Minstrel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. It is a perfect example of what NOT to do in signatures. It's too large, it's got poorly rendered and placed graphics, IT USES PAPYRUS FONT!
You get the picture.
Do a google image search for Toadstool Mario and Link and you will prolly see that I took the first pictures I could get my hands on from there. Raspberry!

---msw188 ---
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Creative Corner All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: