Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

New Features From Eggie

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eggie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 6:19 am    Post subject: New Features From Eggie Reply with quote

I am developing several games at once right now. I'm not sure if I will complete them all but I will try to squeez a few on the gamelist. The names are Lunar Phenomenon, Canadian Gaiden, Open Matrix (not the movie related), Neo-Earthbound (like the SNES game), Urban Chaos, SeaScape, LinkiN ParK, and World War.

Most of these I will desert, but that's okay.
Aethereal
SHUT UP.
Elite Designer
Elite Designer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Most of these I will desert, but that's okay.

You're defeating the purpose, here. You don't come up with ideas for seven games all at the same time and decide that you're going to completely dump some of them right then and there. If you are going to decide to desert a game that you're going to make as soon as you've started work on it, you're making a poor decision, not to mention wasting your time. Since you are new to this community (and I'm assuming new to the OHR), I suggest you pick ONE of those games and focus your attention onto it. You'll have a better product in the long run, and you won't waste time making games that you don't even intend to release.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have actually decided to give up most of these ideas, and stick with Canadian Gaiden and RSFFS. Chances are I'll do my best to complete RSFFS before anything else. RSFFS will take awhile, even if it is Stikk characters (Actually, I made the Stikk people look really good and used shading and props to help out identifaction).

My main point is I'm doing my best to complete Canadian Gaiden. I bid you a good day.
Squall
is fantastic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Urban Chaos!?! That was a game I made a long time ago!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Blazes Battles Inc.
I'm a chimp, not a

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You must be twins!! Er... Squall, I didn't know you made any games other than that one I can't remember the name of you have up here. Was that like an un-released test game? You know, like Cheese Penguin should've been?
Cube
Dimensional Traveller

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He was working on Asylym. I don't know if he still is, but I went through all the work to make an AI for it. Sad...

* Cube kills Squall *

Nah, I'm not that bugged if it never comes out. But it's a nifty concept, and if Squall can get something going this summer it'd be great.
Squall
is fantastic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crap, I accidently shifted the focus on this thread.

Hey Eggie! Good luck on your games!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Eggie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know Urban Chaos was an old game, but that's not the full name. To tell you the truth, recently there was a problem on my computer and lots of my files were deleted. I had to redownload OHRRPGCE. Luckily Canadian Gaiden was okay and Parasyte Eve.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> The Soapbox All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: