Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

Current and Future Projects
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Soule X

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm currently (or sporadically, rather) working on two projects now:

1.) A revamped version of the original Dragon Warrior game, inspired by the big Dragon Warrior discussion. I have a lot of ideas for this, but it hasn't really gotten started yet.

2.) An epic RPG which happens to be based on an imaginary sequel to a non-imaginary novel that I have halfway completed. Currently there's about 3 or 4 (maybe more) hours of gameplay, a lot of character graphics, most all of the world map. So I have a decent start on that one, but I've really lost steam and haven't worked on it in weeks.
chris98

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peril of Cair Navon: By now you should know. Rolling Eyes
Kingdom Hearts: A Shadow's Tale: Turning it into a Novel/Fanfic, going better than the game version which I abandoned. Idea
Eggie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me? I am working on a game (OHR). Over the years of failed projects, I realized that forcing myself into making an OHR game when I am not currently excited about it makes me dislike making games. So, I'll just work on it again when I am perked up with game-making energy, and it'll probably be done. It's not that long. It's just a shot at doing an interesting way to play an traditional RPG.
Pako the True G
pako

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im working on Clover Slums: Turf War Conspiracy, a game about gangs and territorial conflict and whatnot.
Blue Pixel
SPY SAPPIN MAH FISH SANDWICH

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

right now im making a side scroller remake of super mario 64 using game maker 6. its actually pretty fun but the wing cap is really hard to control.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm working on The Final Query, which is all five episodes of my old Query series in one game. It's a standard RPG that focuses quite a bit on story, which I'm usually against, but I really need to make this game so it will stop haunting me.
Leonhart

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm currently working on an OHR game, but I am so busy right now.
(14 hours of school and studies!)
Raekuul
Delicious!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colora- Path of Color. I actually have a demo on the gamelist, but (like so many others here), I don't know when it'll be done.
Ssalamanderr
Simply too strong. Simply too beautiful!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got 2 OHR projects on the go currently. That is, I'm STILL planning them.

Shattered Glass: 3rd game in the Bloodstone Saga (the first 2 aren't finished/released). Thousands of years after the 2nd game. The main character has multiple personality disorder (everyone believe he is possessed), and each personality controls a different type of magic and the effectiveness of this type changes depending on who is in charge of the body.

Oversea: The OHR game based on my BESM campaign, which was based on the idea for an OHR game. On the world of Oversea, water is lighter than air. This is kind of a Sci-Fi game, with cyborgs and giant warships and the like. Strange creatures are appearing in the Oversea just as political tension is reaching an all time high.

Ukelele no good!
Fenrir-Lunaris
WUT

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TSSE - Timestream Saga Second Edition, which is supposed to be my "Best" game, and also my last with the OHR. I can't really spoil much of it, though it's connected in some way to every other OHR game I've made, and likely will ever make.

BLB - Barely Legal B*tches, which is the perrenial Terrible Contest Games entry. Originally designed to win/lose the title of Worst/most awful OHR game ever, it's quickly evolving into one of those "quick buck/cashdog" marketing games, which could be sold at Furry Conventions. For the love of God, stay away from this one.
Sparoku
Pyrithea Amethyst.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Cinema - This is one of the best projects I've ever been a part of. I just wish my damned computer'd start working again so I could finish it. (EDIT: MY computer crashed bigtime, so I am borrowing my Mother's)

2. Town Traveler 2 - Yes, there is a sequel to the awful first. This is more of a personal entertainment project. You guys may not see the end results. (That must've made some of you happy)

3. Colora: Path of color - I'm helping Raekuul with this one, although I can't finish the enemy graphics right now because of certain things happening... Pissed off!

4. LOME House - Yup, you read right. I'm making a reality based OHR game for the LOME members. I only have the intro done so far though.

My Discord ID: SparDanger#0305

Last edited by Sparoku on Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tsunamidog
banned...but not really.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm working on two right now.

1: Abandon. A couple other people are working on it. Its gonna be a puzzle type game a little like "Locked"

2: A MC: Tsunami City Directors Cut. I know the game sux, but theres a lot of stuff that wasn't used. And you can just look at the extra stuff instead of play the game if you want which I guess is a good thing. But theres a lot of cool extra stuff.

The Above Statement Is False
chris98

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To add to Cair Navon I am also working on a game for the Epics contest (Mynority) and a game in which you play as a Villain that doesn't want to be one. He goes from town to town controlled by the very armour worn by Satan himself. The armour makes him kill people in gruesome ways.
Phil Arts
Manipulating himself since the beginning

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The two games I metion in July are dead.So here are my other projects:
P the super virus3-a game from the previous TGT which is half done.

P4:Philips Quest-a sequal of p3.Im keeping this game a secret. BUT unlike the first 3,its an RPG instead of a joke game.
Gizmog1
Don't Lurk In The Bushes!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm working on Halloween No Ingles 2 currently, which if it works out, will be one of my favorite things I've done. I'm also always thinking of expansions to the Mormon Mission, and Don't Push The Button franchises, but I've yet to really come up with one I feel is worthy of the franchise name.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> The Arcade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 2 of 9

Jump to: