Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

City of Dreams

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Onlyoneinall
Bug finder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:24 pm    Post subject: City of Dreams Reply with quote

What is the point of this game? I'm guessing it's like a story you play out, but I'm not exactly sure what to do. I've been to where he reflects upon his memories and I've been to all the places but... what exactly am I supposed to do?

Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's mostly a puzzle game. I guess you can say Myst in top-down format. The goal of the game is to "exit" the city.
"I am Collins. From my position in the moon's orbit, I watched Armstrong and Aldrin land and walk on the surface. I was so close to the ground of the moon, and yet I returned without having trod upon it... I am Collins." -Friend
Jack
the fool

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you need help, start out by copying down all of the times that you find within the city as you explore; then go back home and use them on your giant clock.

I haven't completed the game myself, as I got stuck at the part where you find the gravestone, and was unsure of what to do. Any help would be quite nice Happy .

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the rooms in downtown bastogne has the clue to solve the first graveyard puzzle. For the second part of the puzzle, you will need diagram 1 & 2, one of them is in Alys house and the other is at the floating garden.
"I am Collins. From my position in the moon's orbit, I watched Armstrong and Aldrin land and walk on the surface. I was so close to the ground of the moon, and yet I returned without having trod upon it... I am Collins." -Friend
Onlyoneinall
Bug finder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

While I'm here, I just thought I'd say I really like the game, Friend. (You're the creator, correct?) The graphics are really nice and it sets the mood, the music as well, and the storyline is told like a... well, a story. I'm glad I downloaded it. Big grin

Potch

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! I just downloaded this game, but when I try to unzip the file, it says I need a password. Help please! Razz
Friend

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whoa, you shouldn't have resurrected a year old thread. I don't think the others will mind though. Anyway, I just checked the zip file again, and it's not passworded. This is strange. Perhaps redownloading the file will help?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> The Arcade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: