Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

OHR Cookbook - Most Anticipated

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MultiColoredWizard
Come back, baby!
The Breastmaster

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2003 3:04 pm    Post subject: OHR Cookbook - Most Anticipated Reply with quote

Hurrah! After we were ready to release, we realized that we forgot the most anticipated section. Our Most Anticipated man retired.
Which is why I'm taking over.

List your top ten most anticipated games(at the most, ten, folks).

Anyways, begin!
Gnome
Trix Bunny Rabbit

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2003 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chair. Definitely. Even if it was just a small demo, I would really like to see it!

My website
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
ChocoSOLDIER
Ghost haunting the board

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2003 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm waiting for the next update of "Logans Adventures." It has real potential. If Logan would just buckle down, find the flaws and fix them, and make somewhat of a storyline, it could be good.
Squall
is fantastic

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2003 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*What?*
2. Silver Eclipse
3. FUABMX v.(current version+1)
4. Timestream Sage SE
5. Arfenhouse 4
6. Magistral
7. Dimensions II remake
8. Micheal Jackson Dancing II
9. Way of the Wizard
10. Scary Game III

True, some of these games haven't even been announced yet, but that can't stop me from being excited for them, can it?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
MultiColoredWizard
Come back, baby!
The Breastmaster

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2003 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Going to change that from 1-9.
Blazes Battles Inc.
I'm a chimp, not a

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2003 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So... what are some of the new games that are coming out? I only know about the ones that have been announced here or at Renzokuken, but I'm sure there were some that people were working on back in Zantetsuken and haven't announced them again here... not to mention my limited memory. Just a reminder would be nice. Happy
Fenrir-Lunaris
WUT

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2003 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last I checked, a demo of Silver Eclipse was supposedly in the works, but when my hard drive crashed a few weeks ago, all work on it apparently ceased. So... I know nothing about whether there are any plans to continue it. That and apparently MCW also stopped working on it as well, though my reasons are better. No, no, no...

I've heard NOTHING of FUABMX v.X.XX or whatnot. Who works on that, and when was it last updated?

And as for Arfenhouse 4, I've been told someone other than Misteroo is working on that, but... wait until the next Arfenhouse movie comes out, probably about the same time hell freezes over.

Speaking of hell freezing over, that's not Timestream Sag
e, it's Saga. And a demo of it is nearly complete, though the majority of it is story-driven, and that alone makes up about 30 solid minites. The rest... playtime. Happy
Bob360
Rusty Vet

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2003 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

white owl does fantasy under blue moon X and the next one is 5. Thats my first pic. my second is my game, because im tired of working on it. Also its probably going to be the longest ohr game ever(about 60 hours(that longer than most pro games)) and most contriversial too... Also i would like for dc to come out because the little demo that blaze had was intriguing. Ohh and on the subject of dc blaze i suggest not putting a space between the legs on the walk abouts. it looks funny but whatever its cool anyways. the final game is another one of mine and that is ohr fighter because its going to be something that no one has ever seen...
A hundred pound man could beat a 300 pound man
-Bruce Lee
TMC
On the Verge of Insanity

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I'll like to see me finish one of my games too. But I'm pretty sure that's going to happen. LDARPG2's not at this rate though. Which is why I stick it at the top of my list.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> The Arcade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: