Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

BAM/MIDI program

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Omega0

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 5:10 pm    Post subject: BAM/MIDI program Reply with quote

Can anyone suggest a good program that can create MIDI or BAM files? I am currently using Midget 3.0 and being driven crazy by its interface. Preferably I would like to find a program that I can download.

Thank you in advance,

js

Jms * BlackFox * Omega0
http://spots.flatland.com/jms/index.html
AIM: jmsQFtmp, Y!M: jms_blkfox, ICQ: 233509951
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Aethereal
SHUT UP.
Elite Designer
Elite Designer

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For BAM, the best is obviously Notate. You can use the PC Piano one too if you want, though.

For MIDI, the best free programs are Noteworthy Composer and Anvil Studio. The best non-free program (it's up to you if you want to download this off Kazaa or whatever, because it costs $500) is Finale. The most recent version is Finale 2003 (this is the one I use, but I use it for stuff other than OHR).

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, That should work very nicely.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Loghecktech
OHR Master

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 9:20 am    Post subject: I am "kafjalsufikdu" Reply with quote

I make no sense! How do I put a image in my posts?
Me
HI.

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Use NoteWorthy for making MIDIs if you're just going to convert them to BAM format. Since BAM only recognizes the basics of the song, there's no reason to go all-out with an expensive program and tons of MIDI effects.

Loghecktech:
We all know you want us to visit your message board. However, posting your wishes in every thread you look at is not the way to get people to visit your site. If you continue this off-topic posting BS, Cube will have you banned (again). Just put a single thread in the Announcements section and people will come. If they don't, it's probably because your message board actually only talks about your games and is rather painful to look at, as I recall.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> The Arcade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: