Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

Registering Usernames and Games
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Komera

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i seriously don't mean to revive a dead thread (especially after all the wanrings being posted lately), but i've been going through the game list today (because the computer made a boo-boo, so alpha made an os swap back to 98... but loosing almost all files in the meantime (luckily i had uploaded my most important stuff to the net earlier that day so i wouldn't loose it), leaving me to rebuild my stock of ohr games) and seeing if anything was worthwhile... when something occured to me

some of these uploaded screenshots that don't have downloadable demos are by Longetech and Loghecktech, and since those two are banned, they'll never be able to upload any demos and thus their screenshots are just going to take up space. might i suggest deleting those demoless screenshots? it's not like those two are going to be around to complain anyway...

SD - Ten creatures remaining.
RedMaverickZero
Three pointed, red disaster!
Halloween 2006 Creativity Winner
Halloween 2006 Creativity Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 10:40 am    Post subject: Not the only one Reply with quote

I agree with you guys entirely, and for the short time I have been here I've noticed that lots of people just put up screenshots and leave that there, like they put ideas up, and never act on them. I figure if you aren't gonna at least finish or put up at least 20+ minutes of gameplay then don't bother putting anything. It's understandable if they are going to finish the project though. But some of these people don't even do that.
Setu_Firestorm
Music Composer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some things change over time. You can be really wrapped up in a project, be determined to finish, and then you will just eventually lose interest and never pick it up again.

I'm not saying that's a good thing, I'm just saying that we're all human, and that sort of thing tends to happen.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/georgerpowell
Newgrounds: http://setu-firestorm.newgrounds.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Eclipse
Eclipse Computer Entertainment

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2003 8:44 pm    Post subject: Can you delete your games from the Game List? Reply with quote

This is going to make me sound like a horribly inept Newbie, but... is it possible to delete your own games from the Game List? I mean, I don't plan on deleting Fate's Compass or anything, I just wanted to know if it was possible to do so if something earth-shattering happened, and I was forced to discontinue production?

That way there would be less pointless Game List entries, right?
Aethereal
SHUT UP.
Elite Designer
Elite Designer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2003 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a delete button, but for some reason, it doesn't show up when you're viewing your game's entry. In order to see it, find your game in the list, and it'll be next to the name.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> The Soapbox All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: