Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

Becoming a Hero.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Creative Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chaz VanLanden
I believe its a Cat god...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 5:18 pm    Post subject: Becoming a Hero. Reply with quote

Before we start I would like to get this off my chest.... One this is not my story and yes it is open for people to write on! { Just don't Screw up the plot! Dead }

I want to enjoy the fun of writting with out things getting so out of hand it drives some people away. So please... when we write please don't make up somthing totally insane. I want to have a good story with antics Aka Shonen anime sorta feel.

This is the begining...

The Oasis is a quite Pub... Most of the times. It was a lofty little place for where it was... On the border of where the Hishuma mountains hit come to the Flat Land plains. The bartender enjoyed life there. Customers Large and small came in and out, All of them just passing through talking about adventures and quests, family life and break ups, and getting jobs. Mercinaries usally came and met diffrent people on many diffrent occasions to get hired. Wheather it was labor work or monster slaying, they would take up the job for the right offer.

It was on a rainy day in earily spring when the cloaked man entered. He walked to the bar passing the very few customers and billard players. The bartender looked nervous as he came close. " M-May I help you?" He said nervously.
The figure tapped the bar. " A Sake please Koi.."
The bartender suddenly reacted to the name Koi. He smiled and relaxed as he fixed his drink.
" Aligizer... I swear, Everytime you come in like that you scare the crap out of me."
" Sorry Koi..." The cloaked figure said finally removeing his rain cloak reavealing his spikey wet white hair and dark crimson eyes.
" I had to do it... your face is priceless everytime I wear this... Ha ha ha! "
Aligizer wore a red Nijestsu suit with black inbrodiment. He carryed two Katana's at his sides along with mulitple places on his arms and legs to carry Shurikens and other verious items your usual hunter would carry. The bartender shook his head as he handed him his drink. " You are lucky that I even let you in Pissed off! ."
Aligizer noded as he took his drink and smiled.
" So..." Koi started as he cleaned one of the glasses. "How'd the hunt go?"
Aligizer took a sip of his sake. " The usual 'Smite the monster' Quest. Nothing interesting..."
" How much did you get paid?"
" 10 gold..." Aligizer took another sip of his sake.
" That's not that much. Oookay... " Koi muttered.
"...A slime." Aligizer finished.
" That's more like it...." Koi smiled "How many where there?"
" 6 excluding the stupid giant one at the bottem of the well..."
" Well What?!?!?"
Aligizer noded finishing his drink. " Yeah got attached to the its walls, drank up all the water."
" That doesn't happen very often..." Koi looked at his clean glass.
" Monsters are getting more bold nowaday aren't they? Neutral "
" Yep....But there's an up to that."
" Oh and what is that?"
" More money for me. Ha ha ha! "
Koi looked at him blankly..." What ever floats your boat... No, no, no..."
" So... You got any body offering an intresting job?"

Last edited by Chaz VanLanden on Thu May 22, 2003 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Setu_Firestorm
Music Composer

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Nope!" Koi replied as though he didn't pause to think. "Just the same ol'
thing. People are so self-conscious nowadays that they only care `bout their own pocket."
"Yeah, I know," Aligizer said, closing his eyes as he sipped his drink.
"However, if you want to check out jobs, you don't have to come to me. There's a secret underground guild for bounty and treasure hunters," Koi explained. "You may have better luck there."
Still staring at the floor, Aligizer gave his reply. "Do you honestly think I would associate with that trash?" he said with a hint of frustration. "They only care about money and women; they have yet to realize that there's so much more to life!"
"Heh! Yeah," the bartender chuckled, "and that's why you're coming to a bar to talk to me about jobs, eh?"
Aligizer closed his eyes and sighed. "......nevermind."
"No, wait, Aligizer!" Koi called to him as he began leaving. "Don't go! I'm sorry, man! Don't take off!"
Aligizer, as though he was tuned out to his surroundings, kept on walking out of the tavern.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/georgerpowell
Newgrounds: http://setu-firestorm.newgrounds.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Chaz VanLanden

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just as he was about to exit, a familar "WOOSH" flew by his head. Aligizer turned his head to see the knife swiftly pass by. He looked over in the corner in the direction by which it was thrown. There sitting at a corner table was a kid glareing at him with large brown eyes.
" Aligizer, leaving without saying good by is not go for your reputation."
He said smuggly.
Aligizer shook his head." If I had known you were here I would have left sooner, Renit." Rolling Eyes
Renit sat up and walked over to his fellow mercenary. He was short and had dark red hair. He wore a body suit that was a gray tint along with a long blue bandana.
" I have some intresting news for you...."
Jack Slater

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

... The mayor was just bumpEd off and there blaming it on you. Yeah right Renit. JUST THEN A BUNH OF ARMED GUARDS BUSTED THROUGH THE DOOR ! "See I told you Aligizer you nvere belive me." "Renit have you ever heard the boy who cried wolf we'll guess who you are."
That enough talk you three are to come with us for questoning said the guard. I not going any where with you idiots Pissed off! said Renit. "Renit we dont need this here and sertenly not now." "Shut up you wuss !" "THATS ENOUGH NOW COME WITH US OR DIE." ....

["I kill all who where the blue armor. "]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nagatoki
From Shadow to Light

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, how cute! Three guys from Realmsoft doing a story together. I must say your stories have a very intriguing flavor. I have played some of your games.
Setu_Firestorm
Music Composer

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

....cute? ......Cute??! .......CUTE???!!!??!!

Just messing with you. I'm glad to see somebody actually cares about our work.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Jack Slater

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahhhh how cute Mr. Setu_Firestorm has a grilfriend.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah......... excuse me I just had to get that out.

Ha ha ha! Ha ha ha! Ha ha ha! Ha ha ha! Ha ha ha! Ha ha ha! Ha ha ha! Ha ha ha! Ha ha ha! Ha ha ha!

["I kill all who where the blue armor. "]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Chaz VanLanden

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 8:16 pm    Post subject: WHY IS IT JUST REALMSOFT?! Reply with quote

Actually, I did leave this open for everyone to add on not just Realmsoft....My question is this: WHY IS NO ONE ADDING?!
Just curious.... Please someone beside My co-workers write along.
Setu_Firestorm
Music Composer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, Naga!
Why don't YOU, the "expert author" add to our humdrum story, eh?

*shields himself while Chaz and Slater pound on him*

Nagatoki
From Shadow to Light

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jack Slater wrote:
Quote:
ahhhh how cute Mr. Setu_Firestorm has a grilfriend.

............ Neutral

Alright, Setu, I accept your challenge.

---

"There's no time for talking now!" Renit shouted. The pair ran from the tavern through the back door, royal guard pursuing closely behind.
Down the road, Aligizer noticed a vast wheat field that immediately struck him as a good place to hide. Grabbing his rival by the collar, the two dove into the vast sea of crop.
The ignorant soldiers kept on their straight path, as they were too far behind to notice that their fugitives had long lost them.
After a brief moment, Aligizer and Renit emerged from the tall plants as a crocodile comes up from the water. "Do you think we lost them?" Renit said, unsure of their success.
Aligizer, ignoring the insecure question of his companion, continued back toward the road ang began to walk away.
"Hey! You can't just leave, you know!" Renit cried out. "They're going to keep looking for you until they find you."
"Good," Aligizer replied. "It's about time I actually fought someone. I was beginning to believe I had lost my edge."
"Aligizer!" his comrade called out. "Aligizer! Wait! They're after me, too! Don't leave me here!"
Renit charged the cold-shouldered man who kept ambling despite the cries ringing in his ears. "Do you know what I'm wanted for?"
"Should I care?" Aligizer smirked, not even respectfully looking at the man following him.
"Boy, you're cold," Renit frowned. "Well! I don't care if you care! I'm coming along!"
"Hmph! Whatever you want! Just don't expect me to cover for you. You're the last person I wanted to see anyway!"

---
So, how was that?
Chaz VanLanden

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

* Chaz claps his hands
"Very nice!"
-----------

Aligizer treaded alond with the every bumbling Renit behind him. It was Mid-afternoon and the clouds started to clear up. The foot path got the familar smell of drying mud.
" It smells here." Renit thought aloud to himself.
" It going to get worse..." Ali muttered back to him.
They had finally gotten to the entrance to the Benal Forest.
" And why is that?" Renit said hopping to start a conversation.
" Because," Aligizer looked into the entrance. " You've smelt wet Banik before?"
"Banik?"
His cold eyes peiced Renit. " The trees moron. The Benal forest was named after the Banik trees that grow there. There sap smells after being rained on."
"OH! That's right I forgot..." Renit lied. He gave a nervous lauph.
Aligizer just shook his head and pressed on forward.
" Hey, wait up!"Renit shouted as he chased after him.
The forest was murky. The rain had made tiny little lakes in the road along with an odd green slime along the trees branchs and bark. Renit covered his nose as they presued into cave of trees. Little to there knowledge a pair of eyes watched them closely as they passed through.
" Ugh..... I think I'm going to hurl..." Renit gaged.
" Your such a newbie." Aligizer said to him as he splashed through a puddle." Breath through your mouth. It makes it easier to get use to."
Renit splashed loudly following his leader. He breath deeply. " Uck... That mad it worse!"
Aligizer gave a slight snicker.
" HEY! That' not funny!!!" The boy shouted. " You knew that was going to happen didn't you!"
Aligizer gave him a stearn gaze. " Would you try to keep it down loud mouth. I don't like the whole forest knowing where here."
Renit gave a growl but nodded to Ali. They countued in silence for a while except for the occaional Renit gaging from the smell and splashing through mud puddles. Renit , know for his hate of silence decided to break the ice once more.
"So where are we headed?"
Aligizer ignored him.
" Is it far?"
No respond
" Well?"
None.
" Hello?"
Silence.
"HEY!"
Suddenly a rock passed by Ali's head. The man glared behind him to see a paired of angry eyes starring back at him. Aligizer sighed. " WE aren't going anywhere. I'M going to Fialea for information. You can do what ever you wont."
" FIALEA?! That's half way across the continent!" Renit complained. He was about to say something else but Aligizer silenced him by raising his hand.
" What is it?" Renit said quitely.
" Were not alone..." The skilled hunter said.
Chaz VanLanden

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Chaz Smashes his double post.... GRRR....

Last edited by Chaz VanLanden on Sun Jun 22, 2003 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shadowiii
It's been real.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...what the heck. I'll contribute. Don't have anything better to do (hope I don't go over the word limit... Oookay... )

-----------

Both men paused, listening. Wind through the trees, rustling the leaves and blowing some off only to drop the leaves shortly after. Crickets and frogs, and far off a restless dog. Dusk, with its orange/red glow, was creeping over the tops of the trees and approaching the path. After a few moments of this uninteresting noise, Renit relaxed his hand from his knife handle.
"And what was that all about?" He muttered not-so-quietly in Aligizer's direction.
"Shhh..." murmered Ali. The rustling of a new, stronger wind was moving the branches of the surrounding trees in ways that he didn't like. Something was coming. Something dark. Something horrible.
The wind died down. Aligizer didn't loosen his grip on his blade.
Renit stopped stooping and turned towards Aligizer, brushing a few red hairs from his face and tightening his bandana.
"What exactly are we doing here, standing in the middle of this smelly road? If we are going to go to Fialea lets just go the hell to..."
"What about 'be quiet' don't you understand?" Aligizer retorted, loudly. His temper was growing. "I don't have time for stupid questions from an impatiant boy. Be silent, and listen!"
Renit, taken aback by this rebuttle, paused momentarily. Then he shrugged, and sat down cross-legged next to Aligizer.
"Fine then." he muttered. "Wait for your monsters."
But Aligizer wasn't listening to Renit. He was listening to the wind. Its whistling and fluttering almost sounded like a voice. And that voice...was a voice he knew.
"Coming...I am coming...sooner than later. Coming...I am coming...to repay a promise."
Aligizer's grip on his sword tightened as a rustle came from a nearby cluster of bushes. Ranit gave a sharp cry and lept to his feet, drawing twin hooked daggers from his belt. The bushes began to thrash like a person was shaking them violently. Aligizer, staring at the rhythmic rustleing of the bushes, suddenly found he couldn't look away. He felt like he was in an old closet, with musty-smelling cloaks hanging nearby. He felt stuffy, even though he could see a breeze blowing the surrounding trees.
"Later...later perhaps." the windy voice whispered to his ears. And, as abruptly as the thrashing had started, it stoped. The wind ceased. And the voice was gone.
Chaz VanLanden

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Cast Revive on the thread.
“DISCO IS NOT DEAD! DISCO IS LIFE!!!”
*Pats Shadow on the back
“That’s the spirit! Now, Who else?”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aligizer gave a calm sigh and released the hilt of his blades. Renit, now senses on end and super paranoid, gave him a quick glare. “WELL, What the heck is it?!”
“Nothing you should worry about….” Aligizer said standing up strait. With that, he continued to progress through the forest. Renit quirked a brow at the comment
“What do you mean I shouldn’t worry about it?! You’re telling me that the craziness that just happened was nothing?!” He said glancing between Aligizer and the bush with intent eyes.
The comment was answered with a slight glance and a nod.
Giving an annoyed growl at getting hyped up for nothing, he continued chasing his not so kind comrade. “Didn’t seem like ‘nothing’ to me…” He grumbled his hands on the sheathing his blades.
Ali paid no mind to that. His mind was still focused on the voice that spoke. “Is it true? Could he really be alive?” He thought. “Nonsense… You saw him die. You’re the one who commissioned his end remember?”
The night started to draw near. The darkness was starting to creep into the nooks and crannies between branches. Renit, still on edge to his surroundings, looked to his slightly distracted leader.
“Say Ali,” He said in a slight nervous tone.
Aligizer fell back to reality. “What?” He snapped.
“You think we’ll be out of here tonight?”
Aligizer just sighed. “If we traveled all night we’d still have about another 2 hours after sun rise. Why?”
Renit eyes gave a slight sign of alarm. “You’re joking right?!”
“Kid, I have no reason to joke do I?” He gave a smirk.
The travelers pressed forward until the night stared to become thick and visibility became scarce. Moon light barely pierced the over grown canopy. A few patches were visible.
The only noise that was present was the sound of foot steps and an occasional splash of water. Other then that, the silence ruled.
Aligizer stopped at the sound of a branch rustling. Suddenly his body was pushed forward by something crashing into his back. He quickly turned around and slapped the figure to the ground.
marina_egbert
Someday I will get out of this tower!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question
*stares blankly at the screen... drool begins to form at edge of mouth*

UHHH..... i will eventually add to this... but uh

**tries to hold back the urge to...**

**PUSHES CHAZ'S PANIC BUTTON**

**HIDES**

Sometimes confusion has its advantages....

I give mood rings to people because they're nuts... I'm also a pro at making DUM.

Defeat yourself... Embrace God!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Creative Corner All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: