Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

Newbieishies?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> The Soapbox
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Was bahamut lagoon not the best snes game ever made?
Yes!!!
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
No!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

DemocraticAnarchist
Sleep Deprived

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:45 pm    Post subject: Newbieishies? Reply with quote

:flamedevil:
Hello there.
Im looking for a few people who are new to this ohr lark to continue with my game with me. mainly cos i need a swift kick up the donkey to get working.
id like one or 2 starting out pixel artists who are better than me. no, dont laugh, some of my attacks etc are quite groovy. check out ressurecta(elixa) or destroy. needless to say i wont needlessly degrade my own graphics. which would be hard.
maybe also someone who has some storyline ideas or concepts cos mine stink-"You are Byuu, an orphan and thief fron Shakra. Your parents have been....you must find....." etc.
please download my game before you (presumptious b*stard aren't i? ^_^) reply to me. you can pm me or email dennismccartney@vodafone.ie to contact me. you can downloade my game from my fantastically lazy homepage at democraticanarchist.tripod.com/rok .
Thanx for reading.
You did read it didn't you?
Anybody?
Damn Big grin
Shadowiii
It's been real.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't say I enjoyed that game.
Aethereal
SHUT UP.
Elite Designer
Elite Designer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi.

First, I must thank you so much for asking us to pretty much make 80% of your game for you, without even telling us anything about your ideas. Asking for help on, oh, say, art or dialogue is fine, but you should give us a lot of details on your game (posting a demo of the game isn't going to work, because that just gives us an intro to the game, not everything else), what your ideas for story are, etc. Asking people to help you make most of your game (do graphics, do story, do dialogue, etc.) is just not cool. If you want to form a team to do it, that's fine, but form the team elsewhere and make sure you have more info on the game.

Second, thanks for making a poll that is irrelevant to this topic. Oh, and Bahamut Lagoon isn't the best SNES RPG (that title belongs to Final Fantasy VI Happy

I'm not trying to bash you or anything, but you're just going about this in a completely wrong direction. Try again.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> The Soapbox All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: