Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

Mewmew's... art? o_O
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Creative Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mewmew
悲しいなオオカミ

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 7:33 am    Post subject: Mewmew's... art? o_O Reply with quote

Ah... hello, thank you for taking the time to look at this thread. Well... I used to be a regular OHRRPGCE user, but alot of bad events have happened around it for me... I wonder if anyone remembers my old games? Rinoath, Hesistation... etc..?

Ah well... I wonder if it's okay for me to just be posting drawings in this forum... if not, I apoligize... well--- I don't make RPG anymore, I just draw for fun now. here are all my characters ever...

Well... I hope you like, thank you for your time. よろしくね、みんなさん。

Last edited by Mewmew on Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Shadowiii
It's been real.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course we remember your old games! Wow, I can't believe you are the actual Mewmew! Welcome back!

And it is perfectly fine to post art on these boards, even if you don't use the ohr. Happy
LeRoy_Leo
Project manager
Class S Minstrel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the interesting style you got in these. The little dragon is adorable with that tuft of hair and the kitty mouth. Oh, and the other little critters too. I wish I could sample some of your old games, because I am fairly new to this comunity. You seem very nice. ^-^

PS: I think you'll find this place to be very interesting and fun. I will try to not ruin the experience as best as I can.

---msw188 ---
"Seriously James, you keep rolling out the awesome like gingerbread men on a horror-movie assembly line. "
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Aethereal
SHUT UP.
Elite Designer
Elite Designer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mewmew~

Dunno if you remember me, I only had started way back when Rinoath was being released. Great to have you back!

I like the chibi style you're using, particularly on the hair...the shading there is very good. The little dragon-like things remind me a bit of Nall/Ruby from Lunar. Big grin
悲しいなオオカミ

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oooh, thank you for taking the time to respond. I'm glad someone remembers. どうもありがとうございました。

Ah, I'm glad I am able to post drawings here, even if I don't use OHRRPGCE anymore. Thank you for the info~ Mmm... just to make sure I get this out... this isn't how I usually draw, I was wondering how my characters looked when they're "super deformed".

Thank you--- people say that the style I draw is adorable... o_o; I think I need to try something out of the ordinary sometime...

To be honest, I was a bit scared to post, because I was afraid someone might remember me--- who also remembers the bad history I had with OHRRPGCE community... but, let's start anew~ 本とに~

Most of my drawings are done on online drawing sites... Oekaki, with exception to the chibi drawings

Ah, the dragon? Xyne? XD
Here's a baby version... and my normal style drawing of it.

And my normal style of Gabriel ~

St. Ajora
Bloody Angel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cute~~! Very well drawn, too. Wish I could say I'd played your games, especially if the art is that good. You should think about putting them up on CP.
Sephyroth
Renegade Rebel Redmage
Class A Minstrel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remembered playing a version of Hesitation a while back (so you're the one who made it! I didn't know!) and thinking that it had the most awesome graphics ever made for an OHR game.

Like everyone else said, very nice drawings. Very cute indeed Raspberry!.
Chaos Nyte
Reviewer
Reviewer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great to have you back Mewmew. Your old games were excellent. Also, nice to see the sprinkle of Japanese you've added to your post, I actually spent all of my last school year there. Love the art, hope you keep posting it.

And for those of you who can't read Japanese-
MewMew's first post Japanese- "Pleased to meet you everyone."
Second post- "Thank you", and "Really". Not really sure why you said "really" there.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
rpgspotKahn
Lets see...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the ""Abnormal" style of yours. It really goes well. That dragon is very cute. I take it that its on the "good" side... It doesnt have a evil side to it whatsoever. Very cool. (Normally dragons are evil)

You need to post those games you made. I really want to see them.

Ever thought of making a drawing tutorial???

2nd Edition out now!
Uncommon
His legend will never die

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, everyone's alreeady said that the style is great, and I really like the coloring, but the poses seem to be a little lacking in that first picture. The second and third pictures are great, though, even if the angle on the dragon's eye bugs me.

Also, Rinku has an archive of a few old games, and Rinoath is one of them, for all of you who've said they wanted to play it.
Mewmew
悲しいなオオカミ

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mmmm... about the posing thingy, ya. I completely understand It's a bit rushed
Xyne's eye? Ya, my friends have told me about it before, but I'm too lazy to change it now thanks for the critique though

And for some reason, no dos program works for me anymore, so I can't run game.exe or custom.exe anymore.

Umm.... what's a CP? 全然わからないー

Drawing Tutorial? O_O? never thought about that, but I really don't think I'm good enough to make a tutorial or something yet. sorry about that.

O_O my old RPG games? those are embarassing for me to look at now... It was such a long time ago :o and the graphics are not pretty とてもはすかしい~

Sephyroth
Renegade Rebel Redmage
Class A Minstrel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CP = Castle Paradox = this site Raspberry!
Mewmew
悲しいなオオカミ

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah okay... thanks for the info. ^^ *is so embarassed* sorry, I am a newbie. Oookay...
Komera

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cute pics. oh, they're so adorable. i want them as stuffed animals.

of course i remember rinoath. i've voted for it in every single top 30 poll we've had.

SD - Ten creatures remaining.
Flamer
The last guy on earth...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn, I love your style of drawing Big grin
could I ask what you use to produce those drawings?
I really like to draw that type of style myself, but I'm too stubborn with drawing realistically Oookay...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Creative Corner All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: