Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

Progression of OHR
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Uncommon
His legend will never die

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you noticed by my location, I don't live up north anymore. I haven't for 6 years now. But yes, Cube does live in Vancouver, which is where I usually was whenever I went up there (as it's the closest big city from northwest Washington state (Whatcom county, Bellingham area)). I'd like to go back up there sometime soon...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Pepsi Ranger
Reality TV Host

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well with all the progress that the OHR has made over the years, it seems the community still enjoys a good distraction.

I actually thought about holding an OHRlympics style event a few months ago in place of Moogle's baby until he came back, but then I remembered that most people don't participate in anything anymore (I seem to recall OHRlympics having less than twelve voters--actually I think it was more like six)), so I canned the idea before I ever brought it up. I thought it would mean less headaches and disappointment if I kept the thought buried. Interesting to see that there's at least one person who's been thinking about it.

But that's a thought for another day.

The Adventures of Powerstick Man: Extended Edition

Currently Updating: General sweep of the game world and dialogue boxes. Adding extended maps.

Tightfloss Maiden

Currently Updating: Chapter 2
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Moonbuggie
Graphics Designer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dunno I always looked forward to it lol...every gamer needs his time under the spotlight after all.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Uncommon
His legend will never die

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moonbuggie, I believe our first correspondence involved the first OHRlympics. I believe I was rushing to get ORBituaries (goodness, I hate that game...) out in time, and you were working on your Sailor Moon game.

I believe it would be ineresting to do that again (the contest, not ORBituaries).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> The Arcade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: