Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

Farewell....

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> The Soapbox
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fenrir-Lunaris
WUT

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 8:31 am    Post subject: Farewell.... Reply with quote

My time has been short, alas. As of 10:00 PM Central time, the hard drive that had serviced my computer for 5 long years has finally died once and for all. ALL data on it has been forever lost. 800+ art works scanned, touched up and re-mastered are no more. The various thousands of dollars worth of programs, vanished. The Ohr games, of which I was working on, have been forever extinguished. There remains one last chance, before all is lost. To reinstall windows XP OR 98 on the drive and pray that its data somehow remains, however slim the chance may be. If not... then all is truly lost.

While I have temporary acess to a friend's computer, it will not likely last forever, so I am essentially stopping all work on Silver Eclipse, closing off my contacts, and halting all work on my website. I am foregoing my duties as a moderator of the Renzokuken Art forum... the bloody thing runs itself. If you need to somehow get in contact with me, get ahold of Thellos. He'll know how to get me.

Adieu, content for my website...
Alf wiedersein, Silver Eclipse...
Saiyonara, TSSE...
Goodbye, OHR community...
Farewell, my friends...

Goodbye... me...
NeoRicen

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, what a bummer...
a similar thing has happened to me twice but luckily for me I didnt have alot of stuff that I paid for... :flamedevil:
Chaos Nyte
Reviewer
Reviewer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear you're this depressed, Fenrir. Now, if this happened to me, I'd cut my losses, consider everything I'd done before this point to merely practice, and get in gear to make some truly great stuff. I can understand that you're using this to take a break, but it's clear by the success of your games, and your obvious leadership skills, that not even a hard drive crash could keep you down for long. So I say to you not good bye, since you'll back soon enough, with fantastic new games and innovative new art.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Seth
Hardcore Reviewer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm nearly at tears while writing this...

Fenrir! Come back to us! No, no, no...

Sad...

MM and I am gonna miss you, buddy.
James Paige

Embattled Productions Home
Squall
is fantastic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check out all the latest Fenrir news at Renzokuken, your news source.

Basically, theres a possibility that they might get, if not everything, then alot of stuff back. Read the above link for the news straight from Fenrir.

Yay!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Eggie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn homey.
Squall
is fantastic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And the award for the most delayed response ever goes to...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> The Soapbox All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: